PDA

View Full Version : Ive been shorltisted for a music production competition, and I need your help!

YouAreFubar
16th October 2009, 09:31 AM
I entered a music production competition towards the end of last month, and to be honest I wasnt pinning my hopes on winning, I more entered it for the challenge as I only had 9 days to put a track together (completed it in 8 though!).

It turns out though I have been shortlisted and im in the final 8 to win and its now down to a public vote to see who wins the $500+ prizes. If any of you have a spare couple of minutes could you please go to http://loopmasters.wordpress.com/ and in the top post there is a link to take the survey to vote for your favourite track. Mine is called 'You Cant Understand The Old School [Edit]', and the track is available to listen to on the top post of blog if you want to check it out first. Its not my usual style of music im aiming to create but it fit the samples and loops we were supplied with as part of the competition.

Your help is very much appreciated! :+

Asayyeah
16th October 2009, 01:26 PM
Voted Chris :pc
WipeoutZone Solidarnosc :)

Darkdrium777
16th October 2009, 01:30 PM
Ummmm, they take @spam.la e-mails? (Didn't want to give my real one)
Lol, that means we could potentially vote an infinite number of times. ;)

YouAreFubar
16th October 2009, 02:08 PM
I dont think they do Dark, but thanks for the thought anyway! :P

Thanks for the vote Asa!

Darkdrium777
16th October 2009, 02:10 PM
Except they do take them. I voted with it.

Unsecure survey is unsecure.

YouAreFubar
16th October 2009, 02:32 PM
Sorry Dark, misread your post. I thought you asked if they took them, not that you actually used one.......

Interesting :eek, although I dont think ill take advantage.

yeldar2097
17th October 2009, 01:45 PM
Yeah don't - my brother took advantage and won something similar then got busted :lol

mdhay
17th October 2009, 05:19 PM
Voted for you. :D:+

abukii
17th October 2009, 05:54 PM
Damn...listening now, bro...good stuff:+:+

Ill be voting for this one.

YouAreFubar
17th October 2009, 07:42 PM
:D Cheers for the votes people! :D

@ Yeldar - Im always the one to get busted doing something dodgy so I never bother anymore. It isnt worth it and the prize is pretty good I wouldnt want to ruin my chance with it.

billychanxtr33m
18th October 2009, 12:37 AM
i voted! for forced perspective tee hee

YouAreFubar
18th October 2009, 06:57 PM
To be fair, it is a good track and very well produced... I dont blame you. I would have probably voted for it myself if I didnt get through.

archman
19th October 2009, 01:35 PM
OH **** I didn't see this thread! :(:(:(:(

YouAreFubar
19th October 2009, 09:07 PM
Why, whassup?

YouAreFubar
31st October 2009, 03:46 PM
Today is the last day of voting, if anyone has literally 30 seconds to spare its quick and painless to vote for my track.

Cheers peeps!