PDA

View Full Version : World International Pairs

stin
10th October 2009, 09:55 AM
Yes, I will be leaving pretty soon today.

Me and my mate will be representing for Scotland for golf on Monday coming.

Don`t worry, I will be taking pictures and will show to you soon.

We are staying in a five star golf Hotel for four nights!;)

http://www.internationalpairs.com/world-final-2009.golf

This hotel which we are staying http://www.oxfordhotelsandinns.com/OurHotels/Carnoustie

Also, I will be bringing my laptop with me but I might not be online if I has the time!

stevie:)

archman
10th October 2009, 10:21 AM
Wow, Stevie. I wish you all of the luck and skill that you can pull out of yourselves. I'm pretty sure that you've been working on your golf. It'll be awesome, I believe.

Cheers. :)

ACE-FLO
10th October 2009, 10:44 AM
Hey Stevie, I wish you the best. Just keep an eye on those refs - they cheat :D

Looking forward to the pics and the report!

Take care mate :)

KIGO1987
10th October 2009, 01:29 PM
Nice nice,

Enjoy yourself Stevie :)

eLhabib
10th October 2009, 01:33 PM
Enjoy it Stevie! And may the par be with you, or whatever it is you golfers say ;)

SaturnReturn
10th October 2009, 01:46 PM
Good luck stin. Just competing in the WipEout World Cup is cool. But being able to compete at a real sport for your country must give you a great feeling of pride. You must have worked very hard to be good. I hope it goes well and you have a fun time, and that the weather is good.

eLhabib - I think it's 'course', like, 'may the course be with you'. :P

yeldar2097
10th October 2009, 02:45 PM
Wow that's awesome Stevie!

Good luck, remember to stay out of the rough :+

:g

abukii
10th October 2009, 05:26 PM
Super-duper cool!!! Best of luck, friend :)

Lance
10th October 2009, 05:42 PM
Good luck, friend; may your scores be the lowest. I hope you and your teammate bring back the trophy.

Rapier Racer
11th October 2009, 12:02 PM
Good luck to my former Captain Stevie :P

stin
11th October 2009, 08:50 PM
Thank you guys, Now, I`m nearly worn out after a big parade and a speech to make a draw for the game and hopefully I will be fresh for tomorrow.

I had a practise round at Monifeith, surprising hard track but weather are not bad at all and hopefully good tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the big one as first round and Tuesday coming for second round at Carnoustie.

stevie:pc

borell
11th October 2009, 09:59 PM
Good luck, Stevie! :+

Asayyeah
12th October 2009, 09:40 AM
Hello Stevie, we were in touch quickly this weekend, i know this is the D day for your competition so all my wishes of success for your team : GOOOO Scotland :nod

Lance
12th October 2009, 05:36 PM
Carnoustie? Yikes. That's a very tough course, if I recall correctly.

infoxicated
14th October 2009, 08:39 AM
How are things going, Stevie?

I had a search on the net for any results, but the official site seems badly broken and there doesn't appear to be much coverage anywhere else. :|

Asayyeah
14th October 2009, 09:42 AM
Same here Rob i had a look to the main site : http://www.internationalpairs.org and also the leaderbord redirection link : http://www.vpar-golf.com/live/intpairs : the 2 are broken but seems you have to enter an email & password to access to the 'manage' part of the 2nd link ( only golf members can access perhaps? )

stin
17th October 2009, 11:48 PM
Ah, I did checked it`s under construction! sorry everyone!

Right, overall results are Canada 83 points (two girls who won it!:paperbag), 2nd place Netherlands 80 points and third place Scotland 78 points!

Remember, we were 11th place after first round to finished third place, which are fantastic to us!

Honestly, I have no complains for that! and I did enjoyed it!

I will post pictures soon ;)

stevie:)

eLhabib
18th October 2009, 12:23 AM
Well well! Hope you had a blast! :+

SaturnReturn
18th October 2009, 03:13 AM
Well done!:+ And Dutchmen second? That's cool too. :) It was nice of you all to uphold the 'ladies first' ideal as well. Some say chivalry is dead, but we know better.:lol

Asayyeah
18th October 2009, 04:27 PM
Congrats Stevie : you can be proud :clap that is an awesome result ( especially the 'come-back' of the 2nd day )
Ladies did won : i am not surprised, they are always doing nicely when they got something 'long' into their hands :g

Tomahawk
19th October 2009, 01:59 PM
Arnaud you pervert! :naughty ;)

Congrats Stevie! *tips hat* You really did a great comeback there and, as Arnaud already said, you can be proud of yourself!

guillaume
21st October 2009, 04:36 PM
Congrats Stevie!! :clap

Task
28th October 2009, 11:56 PM
overall results are Canada 83 points (two girls who won it!:paperbag)
Woo! Go Canada! Our girls are awesome! 8 )

2nd place Netherlands 80 points and third place Scotland 78 points!

Remember, we were 11th place after first round to finished third place, which are fantastic to us!
That IS totally fantastic!
Absolutely excellent, well done!

Now I want to see a picture of you guys when you recieved the 3rd place medal! 8 )

Lance
30th October 2009, 03:23 PM
Wow, stevie! Well done! Sorry I'm late to comment. I've not been reading the threads for a couple of weeks, and hardly been here. I looked on the net and couldn't find results, but I'm happy the results were so good for you. Waitin' for piccies! :)

stin
5th November 2009, 10:33 AM
http://cid-abbbe002add06a0b.skydrive.live.com/play.aspx/International%20Pairs?ref=1

infoxicated
5th November 2009, 10:50 AM
Nice one Stevie! :D

You on the wifebeater again? ;) :beer

Lance
5th November 2009, 02:05 PM
St. Andrew's cross and beer in the Gary Player suite? Niiiiice combo! :)