PDA

View Full Version : uncharted 2 UK beta

OBH
15th September 2009, 09:00 PM
for anyone whos interested ign uk have 15,000 beta keys to give away. says uk only, but like other games just making a uk psn should suffice. about to have a go, will say how it goes :)

DawnFireDragoon
15th September 2009, 09:10 PM
Linky to help people out a bit:

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/102/1024703p1.html

slimjim
15th September 2009, 09:26 PM
i keep getting The UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves
multiplayer beta keys have all been claimed.

We do still however have a limited number of keys available for FilePlanet subscribers. As a subscriber you get exclusive access to many beta events along with blazingly fast download speeds and a whole lot more

RobCoxy
15th September 2009, 09:33 PM
The beta's coming out publically on thursday isn't it...?

Darkdrium777
15th September 2009, 09:53 PM
Yeah, multiplayer demo is coming soon, don't worry everyone's going to be able to get in. :)

OBH
15th September 2009, 10:14 PM
keep trying. its awesome :)
plus first game to claim it uses 100% of ps3s power.

Darkdrium777
16th September 2009, 01:12 AM
I did play the beta a few months back, it is excellent. I suppose this is more of the same, but I'll wait until it becomes available to all. I don't have to wait anxiously on Joystiq for the next post now :)

slimjim
16th September 2009, 01:12 AM
i got it but im going to play it tomorrow :D

chaos80
16th September 2009, 07:13 PM
Also played it a couple of months ago. Quite nifty multiplayer and pretty sweet graphics! :)

SaturnReturn
16th September 2009, 08:30 PM
Just to clarify - is it the single player game that was/is for those who are paid fileplanet subscribers; and the multiplayer will be available tomorrow for all users?

Or is it something different?

abukii
16th September 2009, 08:43 PM
Im pretty sure its the multi-player and co-op demo.

OBH
17th September 2009, 01:08 PM
should have mentioned was multiplayer only :)

abukii
14th October 2009, 10:41 AM
...but Ima gettin Uncharted 2 TODAY. Should have just went yesterday to get it. So 99% sure Im going to leave work at lunch time and walk to the mall to purchase, run home and probably vanish for a few days:+:+

kanar
14th October 2009, 10:46 AM
eh eh bought it yesterday, & spent a cool evening. This game is technically impressive, I had the feeling to play with a hyper-steroided "alienware" PC sometimes. Naughty Dog deserves the title of best dev on ps3, with sony liverpool of course. Great gameplay too, and immersive story.

Amorbis
14th October 2009, 05:53 PM
After playing the Beta I was quite impressed with the game. It seems to be just as good as its predecessor, a bit more shooting based on the co-op level but based on trailers etc. it should have as much of the lonlier bits that made the first game special.

I probably won't get it until later in the year, when it's not at the £40 premium. I look forward to playing with everyone online. :)

KIGO1987
14th October 2009, 09:35 PM
I want to get this game even more now, even though ive never played any of the Uncharted games before, i want to buy this game one, cause Naughty Dog makes it, two this video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g8VSPKDoUs :D

YouAreFubar
16th October 2009, 09:18 AM
After playing the beta im not too fussed. Graphically its impressive, but its not quite the type of gameplay I enjoy anymore. I may get it when it comes down in price but im more looking forward to Borderlands, COD MW2 & MAG.

abukii
16th October 2009, 04:40 PM
Dont pass judgement just yet YAF. It plays a lot like the 1st one with wayyy more actions, though. Very visually impressive, solid gameplay and 99% awesome controls. Lets put it this way...it plays out (single player) like a Terantino film ;)

KGB
17th October 2009, 08:43 AM
It's a great game, just in the process of patting some yaks at the moment . I really hope it doesn't have a brief survival horror moment like the last one. That ruined the last one for me.

abukii
17th October 2009, 05:49 PM
LoL
I loved the last one to death!! Just the gameplay was enough for me to play it through 3 (4??) times.

As for progress, Id say put a big old "**SPOILER/ POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT**" before you say specifically where you are.:+:cowboy
But thus far, Im loving it...still in chapter 1 though...havent had anytime to play with RL crap goin on:(

KGB
18th October 2009, 06:08 PM
I didn't say specifically where i was. I was merely pointing out that I was participating in a bit of animal tampering. :D

abukii
19th October 2009, 10:51 AM
I sat down yesterday and played from Chapter 1-18 in about 8 hours. I have no idea how long the game actually is, but ND says 12-15 hours. Its an excellent story so far. Some of the one liners are great too:
Nate: "Come on in, the waters fine."
Chloe: "Nooo. You just want to see my T-shirt get wet."

LoL

OBH
23rd October 2009, 08:15 PM
bought it, playing it, loving it :g a must buy for all.