View Full Version : Supercar Challenge Beta

rushin
11th September 2009, 12:28 PM
be quick though! still a few thousand places left at time of writing

http://www.system3beta.com/

hmm, cant edit title but its PS3 :)

lunar
11th September 2009, 12:35 PM
I tried the beta and now have the full game - really nice driving simulator, and not actually too difficult to drive compared to sim games of old like Toca2. Very challenging to go really fast though, I think. I suck a bit, but the driving feeling is awesome and each car is unique.

The beta is okay but the real joy is in the full game and unlocking new cars and finding they all have that unique handling - like the amazing Corvette. Online play and leaderboards for every car in the game, it`s all there! And Spa in the Corvette just gets me grinning ear to ear in places. :rock

rushin
11th September 2009, 12:52 PM
have to say I'm not feeling the love. have been playing the dirt 2 demo quite a bit and it doesnt compare too well..

still, a bit of fun while waiting for GT5 ;)

lunar
11th September 2009, 01:12 PM
It was that or Dirt 2 for me, and I thought Supercar was much more fun to drive. It could have been all the X-Games presentation of Dirt that put me off too. It`s all good though - lots of driving action coming to the PS3 these days :)

RedScar
11th September 2009, 07:09 PM
"European PSN Name"
BOOOOOOOOOO lol. I could always make a EU PSN but meh, I have Grid and midnight club for racing games already.