PDA

View Full Version : Beatles rock band

KGB
8th September 2009, 09:36 PM
I've got this game ordered and should be coming tomorrow. Anyone else getting it or am I showing my age. It will be the first guitar hero/rock band type game I have bought before. Played plenty but I could never be bothered to shell out so much money.

Couldn't make my mind up which guitar to get but decided on the gretch as George Harrison was the coolest in the band (best songwriter too):guitar

SaturnReturn
8th September 2009, 09:39 PM
Gretsch guitars, as well as 'guitars' are funky. :guitar:rock:guitar

I remember a guy at work once saying that he had 5 guitars. I thought he was talking real ones. It made me feel less bad for having 6, but then it turned out he was talking about guitar game controllers. Although to be honest, it still made me feel less bad. ;)

KGB
8th September 2009, 09:58 PM
Ooops! Spelt gretsch wrong.

Don't worry SR, I have 6 as well. You need that many so you always have spare strings.

KGB
9th September 2009, 09:03 AM
Just me then! Heathens. :p

DawnFireDragoon
9th September 2009, 09:13 AM
in my flat i've got a couple of guitars and a friend of mine has the rock band 2 set with the drums/mic e.t.c. so i'll probably just get the disc, but i'm really excited. the beatles are the perfect band to do this with!

i am the walrus will be a laugh to sing, but shame there's no magical mystery tour, i like that track. it's simple and melodic.

rushin
9th September 2009, 10:53 AM
heading into town to buy in a bit.

Took a while to convince myself that i wanted to spend £180 on plastic instruments, but **** it. Played some GH at a mates house and it was way more fun than i was expecting :rock

infoxicated
9th September 2009, 09:34 PM
I've got Rock Band 2 and love it, but after living in Liverpool for 6 years I've heard enough Beatles to last me a good long time!

That said, I might be tempted to pick some tracks up from the store.