PDA

View Full Version : Where the **** is Blackwiggle ???

KIGO1987
6th September 2009, 06:19 AM
Seriously where is this guy,

He hasnt been on the PSN in 10days.

Hasnt posted here since last month.

And hasnt replied to my email.

I think he might of had a heart attack and died or something.

You out there ???

jimsin
6th September 2009, 09:37 AM
That is pretty worrying. Is there nobody here who knows him in real life, or on Facebook / Myspace etc. that can check up on him?

IH8YOU
6th September 2009, 09:41 AM
Where does he live? Has he returned to study now that fall is eminent? Should we be worried - I mean, is he within 50% of Lance's age?

jimsin
6th September 2009, 10:40 AM
He did actually post before to say that he'd had heart problems - but I'm sure there's a less morbid explanation. It's just odd when somebody who posts/plays so regularly drops off the radar unexpectedly - esp with the WWC coming up etc.

ACE-FLO
6th September 2009, 12:58 PM
Cant you hook him up on MSN Kigo?

KIGO1987
6th September 2009, 01:27 PM
No Ace, he doesnt have MSN, which is a bumer, but i do have his email, went i sent an email of Friday too.

djKyoto
6th September 2009, 02:33 PM
He's in Sydney with me, but no idea where he resides.

Hope he's ok.

KIGO1987
6th September 2009, 10:17 PM
FM. I know he is in Sydney, no i thought he lived in Hobart or something.

Ive got his postal address on the back of the last package on Top Gear Discs he sent me.

stin
7th September 2009, 07:31 AM
Kigo, write a letter, like the old fashioned way, that is the only way we can know.

I`m hope he is alright!

stevie:)

KIGO1987
7th September 2009, 09:56 AM
Ive had another read of the letter that he sent with the discs he sent, seeing whether he was ill or something, it doesnt suggesting anything anywhere. He might be involved in another Bicycle prang again on the streets of Sydney, it has happened to him before.

Thats probably is the best idea to do Stevie, im not sure what im going to write in the letter but its going to be a bit odd having a 22 year old from the other side of the country sending a letter saying "where have you been?" to a 49 year old.

Im not sure to give it to weeks end, or type up a letter now and send it. He could just be busy with work, but im not sure. He responds very quick to emails on the PSN and here quite quick.

ACE-FLO
7th September 2009, 09:14 PM
I don't even know the guy, save for what I read of his posts. But this unexplained absence is a little worrying tbh...

... I hope he's ok.

jimsin
7th September 2009, 10:10 PM
Blackwiggle is 49? And prone to bicycle accidents?

I thought I was probably the oldest one at 43, and I'm also prone to bicycle accidents. Sounds like a kindred spirit!

I wouldn't worry about the age thing - most of my friends are in their early 20s and if I got a letter from one of them asking after my welfare I'd be really happy - so go for it!

Really hoping that this is a storm in a teacup, and he's just forgot to pay his Broadband bill or something.

KIGO1987
8th September 2009, 07:53 AM
Spoke to the man today,

He has had the internet out for a while, and is still having problems with it now.

Good thing he's ok though.

IH8YOU
8th September 2009, 07:59 AM
That is good news. Started thinking the worst after hearing about him sending stuff off. One of the "things to do" before you top yourself (apparently, at least in the US) is to give out your worldly possessions just prior.

So glad to hear that wasn't the case! :nod

jimsin
8th September 2009, 11:52 AM
What a relief!
I was getting seriously worried about him too.
Hope he gets his internet woes sorted soon.

djKyoto
8th September 2009, 12:49 PM
Thats good news. :)

Lance
8th September 2009, 02:18 PM
Excellent, it's good to hear that the "old man" [ ;) ] is okay.

stin
8th September 2009, 04:02 PM
That`s good, everything are almost back to normal!:)

stevie:)

leungbok
8th September 2009, 04:09 PM
Good news ! :)

Mad-Ice
8th September 2009, 05:05 PM
I am happy to hear that.:nod

KIGO1987
8th September 2009, 07:48 PM
His net is still stuffed, so im not sure what is going to happen regarding wwc for Aus. Might be a long while, before everything returns to the norm.

But he isn't in a morgue, which is good news.