PDA

View Full Version : PS3 slim achieved

TheFrostE
26th August 2009, 03:59 AM
well i got mine today ...fresh off the truck. i just happened to find someone to buy my other ps3 for 250$ today and i had a mass of change laying around to cover the 50$ left. i just finished installing WO and all my other stuff and got my saved data transfered....its very slick looking next to my TV. and the disc tray now has pushable buttons that illuminate...stylish new intro when you turn it on as well :p ....ill have a few pics and more details tomorrow...

FrostE out

IH8YOU
26th August 2009, 04:49 AM
The best intro ever - was the ORIGINAL Playstation. I'd like to have that re-done, in HD. ;)

Just bear in mind, people were used to hearing "SaaaaGaaa" at the time - and the boomish orange diamond layeth it down by comparison.

Honestly, the PS3 intro is the weakest by far. (haven't seen your slim line yet - so that may change)

RedScar
26th August 2009, 06:15 AM
What? I thought the slim wasn't avaliable till September. Grats though, I'm a fan of its looks and it would sure save some desk space if I had 1.

NightArh
26th August 2009, 07:05 AM
Does it contain FW 3.0 on the hard drive?:dizzy

Darkdrium777
26th August 2009, 07:33 AM
No. 2.70.

DawnFireDragoon
26th August 2009, 08:32 AM
nice. well done on aquiring one early.

does it still have that weak music intro as well? Never liked that. the simple xbox 360 one or the quick ps2 one is probably the best.