PDA

View Full Version : Other Games !!

CiRRus68
22nd August 2009, 07:55 PM
Hi !!

Just out of interest what other games to you all play apart from Wipeout !

Halflife 2 has always been a fav of mine..

Oops wrong forum !!

andy
23rd August 2009, 02:08 PM
Well I bought COD4 this week, after playing loads on COD3 on my 360. That's pretty much it =P

Lance
23rd August 2009, 03:16 PM
SoulCalibur IV, Forza Motorsport 2, Ridge Racer 6, NFS Pro Street [the DS version 'cos it has quickrace]

Rachel Johnson
23rd August 2009, 04:36 PM
Soul Calibur IV, Final Fantasy Tactics: A2, Pokemon Pearl, Metal Gear Solid 1-4, Viva Pinata, Ace Combat 6, Bust-A-Groove(Move), Tekken Series, Sims 2, Sim City 4, and a good number of others.

(Although, I rarely get chance to play them these days. :()

OBH
23rd August 2009, 04:41 PM
We should get some soul calibur 4 on the go :g
Wont beat me. Mitsurugi is king! :g

Amys also awesome.

Im a firm addict of company of heroes these days. At least until my ps3 returns.

Lance
23rd August 2009, 06:44 PM
Oh, yeah? In the original SC, I tended to prefer Siegfried or Nightmare [Speak gruffly and carry a big sword], or occasionally Cervantes or Voldo.

In SC IV, though, I've discovered Raphael and Mitsu, but I still sometimes use the big sword to make cash. I've got multiple profiles so I can create more characters. About 300 of 'em, so far. Insane? Yes!

Currently [last two nights], I'm groovin with Yoshi.

mdhay
23rd August 2009, 06:56 PM
Used to play MGS4, but after completing it some 27 times on Liquid Easy, I've got somewhat bored of it.;) Currently playing The Orange Box, Oblivion (GoTY Edition), Killzone, Fat Princess, LBP (refining a space level atm) and am hoping to get the AvP game near to my birthday. (Feb 21 hopefully) and a lot more than that.

okam
23rd August 2009, 09:31 PM
Skate 2. Insane amounts of Skate 2. Feels great to just chillax around town to some nice music; no stress, no pressure, no goals or quests or leaderboards, just whatever you want to do at the moment

Also frequently revisiting Fallout 3, and very much looking forward to the GOTY edition with all 5 DLCs :D

Rachel Johnson
23rd August 2009, 09:38 PM
@ mdhay - I heard Fat Princess was pretty fun. My partner was going to download it, but he was unsure. What's it like?

As for SCIV I prefer Mitsurugi, Cervantes and Voldo. The classics are always my favorite. ^^;

mdhay
23rd August 2009, 09:57 PM
It's brilliant, defo worth the 12 quid, if you ask me.:D

I used to play F3, but I'm lvl 20 and I have everything, so I have been playing the interplay ones. Can't play them for ****.:dizzy

BulletWraith
24th August 2009, 03:13 AM
at the Arcade I've been playing heaps of Marvel Vs Capcom2, some Daytona USA and the odd game of AvP
at home just more StreetFighter Ex3, Been using Kairi and Blanka allot, having trouble earning Ace's moves

oh and had my mates 21st last Sat, played singstar till 4am and managed to get people playing Super Scrabble mmm sweet sweet board game goodness

-zer:donutshen

DawnFireDragoon
24th August 2009, 05:40 PM
at the minute i'm playing through sega rally on the xbox, along with red faction: guerilla, but i'm getting a bit bored of that. good game, but i've got others to play.

burnout 3: takedown / burnout dominator on PS2. started final fantasy X-2 on ps2 as well, but that game is very different to the main series, insanely cutesy. strange playing it if you've played FFX.

playing the final fantasy: Dissidia demo on psp a lot. it's pretty fun.

killzone on ps3.
dr robotniks mean bean machine on gamecube.
half way through final fantasy iv on ds, but not got time to play it lately.
haven't touched the n64 for ages.

progress in any of the above is slow, as i do play too many games at the same time, thus not completing many. :dizzy

NightArh
26th August 2009, 10:53 AM
I am playing retro-game Flashback on PSP now. (It was one from my favourite games for MegaDrive 2):+
MGS4 is waiting when I will have some free time too :)

Harvai
26th August 2009, 12:21 PM
I've recently re-discovered UT2004 for the PC (again) Custom character skins make for some great TDM's (Warhammer 40,000 Space Marines vs Halo's Spartans, anyone?), and the Ballistics weapons mod is freaking GOLD!

Playing Test Drive Unlimited and Phantasy Star Portable on my PSP, both are great time-sinks when you want something slower-paced and fun.

My 360 is seeing gratuitos amounts of Rock Band. Lots and lots of Rock Band. If I could start a bass career, that'd be swell.

Lost Odyssey is also getting a fair amount of playtime. Jansens' such a dick...