PDA

View Full Version : Im back

Phantom-_-Racer
13th August 2009, 08:11 PM
;] from vacation

infoxicated
13th August 2009, 11:02 PM
Wow. Quite a deep topic of discussion you've started here.

I'll need to remember to tag this thread properly so that I can find it in years to come when I'm wondering exactly when it was you came back from vacation. :?

But hey, don't let me hog the stage here. There must be a virtual line a virtual mile long, filled with people who wish to enrich their lives by mining the rich seam of discussion uncovered by your initial post...

limited-velocity
13th August 2009, 11:22 PM
rofl.......

Lance
13th August 2009, 11:25 PM
Ya know, I was lookin' for the party noisemakers and other implements of revelry, but then I remembered that I had bought a new game console and ran out of money!

Darkdrium777
13th August 2009, 11:30 PM
Wow. Quite a deep topic of discussion you've started here.

I'll need to remember to tag this thread properly so that I can find it in years to come when I'm wondering exactly when it was you came back from vacation. :?

But hey, don't let me hog the stage here. There must be a virtual line a virtual mile long, filled with people who wish to enrich their lives by mining the rich seam of discussion uncovered by your initial post...I'll tag it to remember when you were being spiteful for absolutely no reason.

Yeah, the thread fails. But you're posting this to just make the guy feel bad... Not really nice. :/
You might be pissed off over something again, or stressed, or whatever, but there's not a single reason you had to reply in this way to this guy.
You could've instead suggested nicely to make topics in a way to start discussion... Just saying.

Lance
13th August 2009, 11:38 PM
There was a reason based on the OP's previous history here. That And the uselessness of starting a self-indulgent thread for oneself.

infoxicated
14th August 2009, 02:37 PM
I'll tag it to remember when you were being spiteful for absolutely no reason.
Oh do **** off. :rolleyes:

Like it would even be a challenge to go through the history of your posts here and find a sack load of them when you've come across as blunt, dismissive, and, dare I say it, spiteful.

I think it was ****ing obvious that I was being sarcastic and having a little fun, so reel your ****ing neck in and stop being offended on behalf of other people.

You never know, they might not be as up tight as you are.

Aeroracer
14th August 2009, 02:44 PM
Phantom-_-Racer

So tell us about your vacation:P

Lance
14th August 2009, 02:56 PM
I wonder if P-_-R's vacation was as cool as my permanent [or at least till I'm dead, I hope] vacation is. I pulled out my Dreamcast yesterday and played the original Soul Calibur on it to compare it to SC IV played on a more recent console [360]. No, it doesn't look as great as it does on a new console, but it was absolutely amazing how much it cOUld do! The main difference seemed to be in the complexity of the human figure models. But the speed and complexity of movement, the number of weapon effects, the windblown object animation, etc. were there. I was rightfully amazed back when I got the machine back in the time when it was the latest thing, and I'm still amazed that it did that well considering my new console's CPU not only runs 16 times as fast, but can run six threads simultaneously.

Being back into videogaming in a big way is making my 'permanent' vacation way enjoyable.

Aeroracer
14th August 2009, 02:59 PM
I had that game on dreamcast when i was a kid..it was really good.
I liked the fact you could make your intro movie for the game.
It was way ahead for its time. Shame sont and the retailers ran sega out of town.:nod:nod

edit..opps went off topic

actually im on vacation too, i just got a few days left then back to work :dizzy

Darkdrium777
14th August 2009, 09:57 PM
Like it would even be a challenge to go through the history of your posts here and find a sack load of them when you've come across as blunt, dismissive, and, dare I say it, spiteful.I never said I was perfect. All I said here was that it could go in two ways.
Am I offended on behalf of Phantom_Racer? No. For all I know the guy has cheated times on wipeout-game (NCR_Racer and NCR_Assassin both do) and I have no respect for cheaters. I also agree that the thread fails, hard.
All I was saying is I found your answer different than what I felt it could be for the better. If you were being sarcastic you should know that sarcasm doesn't translate over the internet. So sorry for the misunderstanding.

MrSmadSmartAlex
14th August 2009, 10:03 PM
It's NCR_Ghost and NCR_Assassin that have cheated times. Not NCR_Racer (the guy who posted).;)