PDA

View Full Version : Supersonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars

z1r0rEi
4th August 2009, 11:26 AM
Had Supersonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars, psn game for a long time,it can be real fun playing online but my friends did, not have the game & also did not get any time, playing it, because i was playing my fav, wipEoutHD game, but, i need a break, sometimes from wipEoutHD ,

Basically Supersonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars, is a football game, but, with a difference ,& thats the fun part, using rocket powered cars to score, goals, theres also alot of other fun moves that u can do, up to 8 player can play a online game, eg, 4v4, or 3v3 and so on, its even got custom music, u can dl the demo, & still play, onliine, got some friends from wipeoutzone all ready playing the game, tck, saturn, chaos80 ,stinkleroy, luxflux, infinity, AnE, ye1dar, had lots of fun thanks, friends.

yeldar2097
4th August 2009, 12:30 PM
i was there i was there! :D

TarotCardKiller
4th August 2009, 02:18 PM
its definitely worth checking out =]

Lance
4th August 2009, 02:35 PM
Any game with a name like that should definitely be tried!

That name is poetry. It sounds like the concept is poetry, too. :D

infoxicated
4th August 2009, 06:28 PM
Unfortunately the demo gave me hella bad motion sickness, so I passed on it - hats off to them for picking such a crazy name, though! 8)

slimjim
4th August 2009, 06:39 PM
just saw a video for it i give the creators 10/10 for originality the name is great too

SaturnReturn
4th August 2009, 06:51 PM
I tried the demo and originally gave up at the tutorial. The offline mode doesn't do anything for me. But it's actually amazing super funsies online with friends :clap (<--close as i could get to overexcited girlie girl-clap)

RedScar
4th August 2009, 07:23 PM
Fun game, need to re-dl it off PSN again after they wiped my PS3 HDD.

WolfKill01
6th August 2009, 01:12 AM
Watched a couple of videos on the youtube. WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS?! It looks great! **** ME FOR BEING UNABLE TO AFFORD A PS3!! :bomb

z1r0rEi
8th August 2009, 01:04 AM
Got together with friends from wipeoutzone, playing supersonic acrobatic rocket powered battlecars,,yes a long name for a game, believe me had lots of fun & laughs together, the friends that i played the game with, Tarotcardkiller,SaturnReturns, stinkleroy, chaos80, Jjeames AnErare, Luxoflux , Andybob35, Gtp Rorschach, ericd7m, infinity, yealdar2097 was a blast, thanks friends

jan709
8th August 2009, 11:33 AM
I've had the game for a long time, but sadly i gave up playing because the online was too usnstable and very laggy :frown:

z1r0rEi
8th August 2009, 01:48 PM
Give it try again, the game has a new update, with 2 new stages, pirate ship & football stadium , i want more zoners to play the game, come on friends download the demo,u can still play online with the demo, told all my ffriends from wipeoutzone, there glad that they download the game, this game is so much fun & a laugh , if all the zoners get together.

INFINITY_1
8th August 2009, 04:10 PM
Lets do it again, Mate. Awesome onlinegames with Tarotcardkiller,SaturnReturns, stinkleroy, chaos80, Andybob35, Gtp Rorschach, ericd7m, yealdar2097 and you, of course. :rock:rock:rock Hope for more.:hyper

THANKS To ALL

pirahpac
17th August 2009, 07:23 PM
i just bought this game with advice of zo1rei..its very hard but very fun lol :hyper . i think i can play tonight if someone will be connected