PDA

View Full Version : That is me away...

stin
1st August 2009, 05:22 AM
...to my holiday for two weeks!

Well, actually I do need this holiday for well over a month due serious problems over my life which I did not enjoyed one bit! Golf did nearly destroyed me! and I was just about ready to quit golf altogether!, but my family and friends who persuade me to keep going which I eventually did!

But anyway, I am taking my PS3 with me!;)

So, I might be online to lurk if possible.

So, see you laters gals and guys!

stevie:)

PC is now switched off!

Mad-Ice
1st August 2009, 06:13 AM
Hi Stevie,

It is always wonderful when family and friends are there to support you. Take care mate and enjoy your holidays.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Lance
1st August 2009, 11:12 AM
Have fun, stevie; don't let things feel more important than they really are.

Mu5
2nd August 2009, 09:56 AM
Have a good holiday bud! :D

Where are you off to? :)

stinkleroy
2nd August 2009, 12:04 PM
Have a great holiday Stevie. Relax, chill out and don't forget to send us a postcard ;)

slimjim
2nd August 2009, 12:58 PM
Have a good holiday

Rapier Racer
2nd August 2009, 01:19 PM
Enjoy yourself stevie! lol @taking the PS3 you have your priorities right :nod

Lance
2nd August 2009, 06:39 PM
Where to?

He's probably headed for the north of Scotland. ;)

Mu5
2nd August 2009, 10:23 PM
Have a few whiskies for me Stevie! :beer :+

stin
5th August 2009, 04:01 PM
Yes, I`m in North of Scotland, the weather are awesome and very warm but I had a right few beers!:beer

I`m near Buckie or Portnockie!

Anyway, I have no time to check the rest of posts so, I knew I will get alot of posts to read when I get back home!:robot

Over and out!:rock

eLhabib
5th August 2009, 06:14 PM
Oooh, really late on that one - no time for the 'zone these days...
anyhoo, have a nice holiday Stevie! I'm due for mine soon :)

stin
15th August 2009, 04:15 PM
Well, I`m back from amazing holiday but on the last F****** day!, my car broke down! (clutch away!!:(), so we had to phone my car insurance to take four adults and a car home the next day and which took us five hours to get there!:robot, honestly, I was extremely stressed out of my mind!

Now, I`m soo glad I`m home!, I will show very little pictures(Family reasons!;)(took well over 300 pics and a right few movies too!) to you through my WZ`s album!

Surprisely, the weather wise were absolutely fantastic!, out of fourteen days, we had only one really bad day was yesterday.....yeah, it`s true due my bloody french shitty car!:p

Anyway, I did hit well over 1150 balls in the driving range for my golf and I hit it brilliantly for the last two weeks!

Now, I also has loads to read of all these posts!:?, but nevermind!

Here my drinks to you all :beer

Rapier Racer
15th August 2009, 05:04 PM
Sounds like you had a good time Stevie!

Now now nothing wrong with French cars, it's just the make you chose :p or your erratic driving I dunno :robot

PEUGEOT POWER!