PDA

View Full Version : Fat Princess

RedScar
31st July 2009, 07:55 AM
No its not what I wanna be when I grow up as someone in the WOzone chat room so kindly put it.

Fat Princess is a PSN only game (that isn't WO, I know this is hard to understand) based on a kinda CTF style gameplay with
a class system and upgrades (See Videos). $14.99CAN on the PSN store right now and was release today. My buddies and I
have been looking forward to it, just wanted to show it to you wipers and see if I get some interest, for you know when you
get tired of playing wipeout (*SHOCK*).

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/fat-princess/9364
Watch the 2 Dev diaries to learn more about the workings of the game.

NightArh
31st July 2009, 08:35 AM
Sweet game on the first look :rock

Motorsagmannen
31st July 2009, 11:16 AM
cake, for eeveryone!! :)
looks kinda fun tbh

Rubix42
31st July 2009, 01:14 PM
I picked this up to play with my wife yesterday. We played through the very short single player mission, and then played some online stuff. Pretty fun game. It has the potential to require a lot of teamwork to play well together. I'm loving it so far.

RedScar
1st August 2009, 08:04 AM
Great fun, although I find it requires almost to much teamwork to pull of a capture sometimes. Most captures I found were the result of pure luck of being in the right place at the right time, all other times I got shut down hardcore.

Hemicrania
1st August 2009, 05:34 PM
picked it up today. Its great! Reminds me of warcraft 2. :rock

IH8YOU
2nd August 2009, 05:21 AM
The game is confusing the (@#*$ out of me - in spite of it's general simplicity at the top level. Too (@*$ing drunk right now - not the best way to start a new game - FYI. But it looks fun, and I had fun with the credits - it was good to PWN stuff before I quit for the day. (I certainly failed at this online)

This game may help me quell my other addictions, though. It's been fun so far - even with beer intellect.

TheFrostE
2nd August 2009, 05:52 AM
me and my friend were drunk tonight playing and our team was winning like every match lol

RedScar
2nd August 2009, 07:04 AM
Is FP the new drunkards game or something? lol

Hemicrania
3rd August 2009, 08:39 AM
patch is on its way to repair the online problems....becomming the new standard for sony...release game..same week patch it. How the hell are they testing this sjit.

Darkdrium777
3rd August 2009, 05:29 PM
I'm staying clear of this until all the online problems are fixed. And then we'll see if it at least interests me enough to drop 15$ on it.

RedScar
3rd August 2009, 07:49 PM
patch is on its way to repair the online problems....becomming the new standard for sony...release game..same week patch it. How the hell are they testing this sjit.

You do realize that it is impossible to program a game that has online play to work 100% problem free at release if you don't do a public beta. Developers have no idea how the game will react when it hits mass market through in-house testing. It is like that for almost EVERY game, even games that have a public beta like WoW. Give the developers credit for making a game and then fixing the problem as quickly as possible rather then complaining over the constant occurrence.

djKyoto
4th August 2009, 12:58 AM
Yeah i'm waiting on the patch. Fun game tho.

blackwiggle
4th August 2009, 05:00 AM
Here's how they are testing video games,I'm glad things are improving.:)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/179518/monkey_playing/