PDA

View Full Version : infoxicated please read this m8

Phantom-_-Racer
30th July 2009, 11:34 PM
change ur the color of your name to red
just go to admincp>usergroup manager> got to administrator usergroup then edit go to {html font} type </font color"red"> </font>
then update

i just think it would be easyer for the newest members to identify the administrator when they need help or some other.

Lance
30th July 2009, 11:57 PM
You might want to put that in the form of a request or suggestion instead of in the form of a command.

Putting it the way you did
, could piss a person right off. ;)

eLhabib
31st July 2009, 11:54 AM
also, he could have sent this as a PM...

NightArh
31st July 2009, 12:43 PM
Today is the 10th Annual System Administrator Appreciation Day. So Fox my congratulations! Many happy days for you without technical problems! :beer

Lance
1st August 2009, 01:15 AM
The 10th Annual?! arrgh! I forgot to note the date on my calendar.

Oh, wait. I don't have a calendar. hmmmm. Well, there's one on my laptop, but I can't really mark it like that.

-----------

BTW, the new members can click on "View Forum Leaders" on the front page, and find out who to ask for help. Foxy is listed as the admin there.

Aeroracer
1st August 2009, 01:19 AM
just go to admincp>usergroup manager> got to administrator usergroup then edit go to {html font} type </font color"red"> </font>
then update

i just think it would be easyer for the newest members to identify the administrator when they need help or some other.

hahaha. you got more gob than me...:p:p:p:p

I think you may get told to shut the **** up you disrespectful **** ****for telling the owner how to do his job. but maybe not....

yeldar2097
1st August 2009, 02:33 AM
lol jasmine. i would say 'girl power' but not only is that outdated but i reckon a bloke should never ever come anywhere close to saying it :P
/offtopic (sorry Lance :))

Aeroracer
1st August 2009, 02:51 AM
thats funny...:guitar:guitar:guitar