PDA

View Full Version : Am I a "Post Whore" ???

ACE-FLO
11th July 2009, 04:22 PM
In the 6 months I've been here, I've posted almost 700 times!

I just looked at the forum content page and noticed my name on the 'last post' bit, like, almost everywhere.

I'm hoping this doesn't annoy the long standing members to this site.

You can leave your comments and thoughts regarding whether I am a post whore or not. Also, if you consider yourself a post whore, let me know here. I'll appreciate that.

I won't flip out at what you think/post here, I promise!

Ace

rdmx
11th July 2009, 04:25 PM
Well you still have not out classed darkdrium777 in posts per day so don't panic :P You have 3.53 posts per day, he has 3.77.

ACE-FLO
11th July 2009, 04:55 PM
Does that mean he has the title? anyway, I guess it won't be long before my daily post count tops his. In my first month or so, I hardly posted, so the stat reads at 3.53 posts per day! Hmmm... I predict that if I keep posting at the rate I am now, I'll be up to 4.5 posts per day by end of this month!

Somebody Stop Me. Please!

NightArh
11th July 2009, 04:59 PM
Me makes 4.51 posts per day but at the same time I don't know English at all... So who is a post whore?

ACE-FLO
11th July 2009, 05:06 PM
Aah, Night! You put a smile on my face! Let's compare our post stat on a monthly basis... I have a feeling that eventually I'll take the lead!

There are so many interesting topics and conversations here at the zone! How can I not post my 2cents worth? Or get answers pertaining to wipeout without posting? hmmm... interesting predicament I find myself in!

Hemicrania
11th July 2009, 05:20 PM
4.22 And thats not that much for me. I used to be a total spammer, but this forum keeps me on a leash. Wich is good. And personally I think you don't post that much ace, you do send allot of messages, but hell, I enjoy those. And it beats msn, wich I never use cous people bombard me with bull:turd

This forum is slower then others, and I like it. Had to get used to it, but its nice. Like watching a episode of star trek next gen, peacefull and sterile ;)

Lance
11th July 2009, 06:36 PM
ACE-FLO said: "Am I a "Post Whore" ???"

ummmmm.... yes?

Well, you started a whole thread about yourself and the subject, so... uh.. yeah. :g

ACE-FLO
11th July 2009, 06:42 PM
hmmm, good point. Just curious, what's your 'posts per day' stat at Lance?

Lance
11th July 2009, 06:46 PM
mm.. it says just over 3. I think it was 3.07, but I'm sure it's going up. The main reason it's that high is that I'm probably the most active mod.

ACE-FLO
11th July 2009, 06:55 PM
Am glad, always enjoy reading your posts, yoda san.

Lance
11th July 2009, 07:01 PM
Let's be careful to avoid gluteal osculation. ;) :g

I betcha Yoda never said thAt.

ACE-FLO
11th July 2009, 07:14 PM
No, LMFAO, Yoda woulda said "to avoid gluteal osculation, careful - we must be!"

imagine Yoda saying that? ugh!

Hemicrania
11th July 2009, 07:24 PM
mm.. it says just over 3. I think it was 3.07, but I'm sure it's going up. The main reason it's that high is that I'm probably the most active mod.

thank god for active mods, on some forums they just send you pm's and thats it...no contact with their own community

Motorsagmannen
12th July 2009, 01:14 AM
hehe ace-flo, you may be a post whore but really, with all the great things you say in your posts, who cares :+

ACE-FLO
12th July 2009, 09:53 AM
Aah, cheers buddy! I feel more like a Post Pimp now!

KIGO1987
12th July 2009, 01:30 PM
I gotta say im a bit of a post whore here, looked at my stats then 4.29. Sht! thats a bit too much. Well i took a break from here since thursday, its now Sunday, didnt really help much.

Lance has the record for the most posts here i think.

No problems there Ace. Just gotta chill out a bit if someone accuses you as a cheat, instead catch a plane flight to that persons house, and then pay him a visit;)

NightArh
12th July 2009, 01:45 PM
All cheaters are trembling already cos of KIGO's advice to ACE ;) He can (I mean ACE) So be aware cunning cheaters!

ACE-FLO
12th July 2009, 03:29 PM
hahahahah, Anyway, thanks for the kind words Kigo and NightArh... respect!

Ace! Post count currently at 3.60 PPD

yeldar2097
12th July 2009, 08:10 PM

nuff said

SaturnReturn
12th July 2009, 08:19 PM
Knew it! There was a period a while ago when yeldar's post count sky-rocketed. Must be trying to compensate for something else with a massive ratio ;) Poor fella, so short for a Dutchman (but I'm the same height so no worries there)

rushin
13th July 2009, 08:17 PM
i have to smile a little at the irony ;)

ACE-FLO
13th July 2009, 08:23 PM
I guess that's 6foot1 in heels then right?

btw, post count is currently at 3.79... Hmmm.... I'm trying not to post, but my fingers type of their own accord.

Aeroracer
14th July 2009, 01:17 AM
you are a post whore ace...just like me but your posts contain informative content..mine are just jade jibberish:dizzy:dizzy:dizzy

hahah i just checked my post count is like 10.8 per day...in a year i will have more posts than the creator of this site...Wow i need to go to work and stop posting drivel on the boards..

ACE-FLO
14th July 2009, 11:51 AM
thanks Jasmin. I like your humorous posts. Some of the most hilarious posts I've read on woz are your ones. keep that momentum going. Laughter can only be a good thing!