we all hate it but is still there :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy6C1Gm4ALA

hope u all like it lol

NightArh
10th July 2009, 06:02 PM
Matrix goes into a system failure

YouAreFubar
10th July 2009, 11:57 PM
:lol Thats brilliant! Especially the bit where he gets stuck trying to get up the stairs..... very funny!

Lance
11th July 2009, 12:31 AM
Stuck in the corner, yeah. :) Reminds me of [sorta spoiler alert] the end of Blair Witch Project.

LOUDandPROUD
11th July 2009, 12:50 AM
LMBO!!! :lol

ACE-FLO
12th July 2009, 04:06 PM
Heh heh, that was too funny. The bit where he tries to get the mountain dew - funny **** man!

Danterich
12th July 2009, 04:24 PM
LMAO:lol THIIIRSTYY!!:beer

slimjim
12th July 2009, 08:43 PM
lmao funny video

ACE-FLO
15th July 2009, 05:28 PM
Lag/ can it be described to be a bit like when something within the matrix has been changed? Like seeing a black cat, then blinking and seeing the same black cat again? Like in the movie "matrix"???

Coz, I swear I get stuff like that happens to me quite often... Like playing pulse online right, game finishes, we're all waiting to get back in the room - countdown timer is counting back from 45seconds - but when I look at it (say with 15 seconds to go) the digits seem to freeze for ever, then start to tick away again... It's like I go into bullet time or something for that frozen second!?! Anyone else experience that? or something akin to?

Lance
15th July 2009, 05:30 PM
Deja vu vu vu vu vu..... ?

ACE-FLO
15th July 2009, 05:37 PM
No, I thought maybe it was memory on memory recurring, but no Lance. I'm actually serious. I've tried explaining this phenomena to friends but they look at me with blank faces. I don't know why it happens, but it always startles me slightly when it does.

Deja Vu doesn't slow time down, which is what appears to be happening in what I'm describing... this is the fundamental difference.

Lance
15th July 2009, 05:45 PM
I meant that it sounds like what happens in Soul Calibur when you already K.O.ed somebody, then hit 'em again and again for the overkill points and then the game reruns the final seconds. vu vu vu vu vu...

ACE-FLO
10th August 2009, 05:17 PM
I've bloody well worked it out I think... well here's my theory anyway...

I suffer from over-active adrenal glands... lol I think this is it - Adrenaline release makes one a lot more aware of his surroundings, so aware infact that action which requires thought - no longer requires thought - just action, still with me? (NO) anyhow - I'm gonna try explain this...

I think that when I'm in hyper adrenal mode - time just moves slower for me, a lot slower, I can count from 1 to 10 in a second if I wanted to when I'm in this state of consciousness...

The only other times in my life when I felt this way regularly was in sparring matches back in the days of Muai Thai Burran boxing - I did't have to think - I just did all the right things without thinking, it was like magic.

Cue - left Jab followed by right knee - I lean back - dodge the jab, come forward with a cutting elbow or axe heel... very fast moves, done very quickly - still seemed slow to me. So really, I think this adrenaline stuff is pretty cool huh?:)

mdhay
10th August 2009, 05:35 PM
I believe that it is a result of increased thought and foresight because of the adrenaline - sorry to say it, but you are not the one, Ace.;):lol

Chuckzombie
10th August 2009, 05:42 PM
Yeah, what you described kind of sounds similar to what happened to me when I was involved in car-crash. The vehicle in front seemed to be coming toward me in slow motion, even through the impact. The whole thing seemed to take a lot longer than it actually did; the bonnet slowly crumpling, the glass scattering slowly. It was all very clear and pronounced.

I think it's just the effect of the increased 'fight or flight' adrenaline as Mdhay says :nod

DividedXZero
12th August 2009, 06:26 PM
Agreed..but i think it would take the average person more adrenaline to accomplish that to any noticeable level.

->I completely relate to the sparring perspective, since a lot times things flow so smoothly without thought, your opponent although not predicatable becomes easy to read because of this adrenaline where you act and react without conscience deliberate thought.

ACE-FLO
3rd September 2009, 03:53 PM
Agreed ... I have had to come back and find this thread - just because a strange thing happened again. Another matrix moment lol...

Ok - So I'm fasting right! I'm muslim and all and its the month of Ramadhan - hungry as anything, - almost time to eat - so I'm helping my mum to take the food out into the Dining room right? Ok, my dad opens the door and without looking just barges into me and the tray I was holding. The tray had 4 glasses (empty) and a jug of juice on it. Needless to say that this tray got knocked over, but I see it happening in bullet time again, and manage to wedge 2 of the 4 glasses between my knee and the wall, catch the Jug of juice with both hands and somehow manage to get the tray balanced on my raised knee... seriously!!! it was lightning quick! Yeah - 2 glasses fell to the carpeted floor, but all in all - pretty impressive.

The old man looked at me and said "There is something wrong with you sunny" lol - typical! ;)

Lance
3rd September 2009, 04:10 PM
Spidey and MJ in the restaurant.

abukii
3rd September 2009, 04:18 PM
hahahha...thats awesome, ACE-FlO!!

ACE-FLO
3rd September 2009, 06:21 PM
Spidey and MJ in the restaurant.

... yeah - I know that feeling Lance - it's like a sixth sense and extreme ability all rolled into one!

MJ? the only MJ I know is Mary Jane - and she's so hot, she's Schmoking!!! lol

Abukii - cheers bud! all true too! lol8)

DividedXZero - Yeah, another Martial Artist, cool beans mate. So happy that I'm not alone here, and that you have experienced something similiar to me in this regard!

DISRUPTOR
3rd September 2009, 07:24 PM
A true Matrix moment.

You are the ONE :P