PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson passes away

RJ O'Connell
25th June 2009, 10:48 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_michael_jackson

Damn shame. RIP :(

archman
26th June 2009, 12:48 AM
Yeah, I just realized that when I was logging in to yahoo to check my mail.
Well, he was surely an icon in this world, but I wasn't his fan nor admired him, so I'm pretty the same-minded as when he was alive.

RIP Michael Jackson.

Ricanebleu
7th July 2009, 04:00 PM
It is amazing how much pain I can feel in my heart since I found out about his death. I never seen him, never talked to him, never been close to him, never held his hand or embraced him, and yet… he changed my life, he shaped my childhood and the person I am now. I feel I can’t stop my tears just as if my own brother died. He was such a reach and gentle soul mistreated by so many. For a week I tried to let this pain out of my chest and now as I write these words, listening to his music and looking at the picture on my desk, finally, the tears I so much longed for are here easing the pain. And I realize that it is not about him, he will remain in my heart and history for centuries to come, The Greatest human being, but it is about my egoism, about me wanting to hear more of his music, about me feeling a sort of revolt that only now, when he is no more, everyone mourns him and buys his music. Where were all these people when he was alive and needed their support? It is about me feeling I have lost something I have never owned, about me wanting to get as much possible from him. About me feeling special just because I had the chance to see him on television and hear his voice on tapes. About me, feeling this pain because I realize no matter what I do, or say, or think I will never be able to repay him for all he has given me. Rest in peace Michael, God bless you for all the relief and consolation you brought into my life.

Good bye till we’ll meet again! ………………”the rest is silence”.
“Let four captains
Bear [him], like a soldier, to the stage;
For he was likely, had he been put on,
To have proved most royally: and, for his passage,
The soldiers' music and the rites of war
Speak loudly for him.”