PDA

View Full Version : ...just became inFAMOUS...

cybrpnk
22nd June 2009, 11:50 AM
Don't care what anyone says...I just spent the last 2 weeks on inFAMOUS...just finished it and this game absolutely ROCKS!!!

wow...Sucker Punch did a damn fine job on this Sony exclusive...I know there are a lot of debates around online about whether this or Prototype is better...

I dont know...inFAMOUS just seemed so much more polished...you have consequences to your actions, you have a fully interactive city and scalable, crazy super powers, branching storylines...crazy crazy graphics...and of course...gameplay that is so polished it is blinding...

might give Prototype a try, might not...something about just causing carnage and devastation doesn't seem to appeal to me...

for two weeks straight i had to form strategies...create attack and defensive plans...never has a game made me think so much...whilst giving me phenomenal action...

here's hoping they make a sequel...because this game deserves one so badly...

anyway...rant over...for those um-ming and er-ring about this...stop thinking and go get some...get ready for one awesome electrically charged rollercoaster ride...

O_BR
24th June 2009, 06:35 AM
I'm on my third play through. Only 2 more stunts to complete and I have
the platinum trophy!

The game is very polished as you said. My favourite bit about the game!
I wouldn't go as fas as saying the city is fully interactive but it is enough
for the game and story.

The game already got it's conclusion (or two, actually) so that way, a
sequel could seem a bit unneccessary. But I do think it would be pretty
interesting to see if Cole wanted to get out of the city and would have
the military and some secret organizations chasing him for their own
agendas. Of course, the one-man run with conspiracies and all that
has been seen dozens of times before but it's not about who's done
it before but how you do it.

Anyway, great game!

SuperNova
24th June 2009, 07:11 AM
This game ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!

I only bought it on Monday and man am I Addicted.Finished 1 Play throught with about 25% of the shards and Dead Drops. Im just running through the game as Hero now

cybrpnk
24th June 2009, 08:16 AM
in order to have the other ending i'd have to have another save??? for the evil side that is???

just wanna unleash hell and not have to deal with consequences...being good was very difficult...lucky you don't get bad karma for taking down innocent bystanders cause I did manage to zap a few in the head...

O_BR
24th June 2009, 10:34 AM
Yeah, you need a new game to get the other ending and to 100% finish the game.

To me the evil side was more difficult to play since the good act is always so easy.
You kinda have to commit to always taking the choice which makes the character
seem even more like an a55hole. I guess that's the point really.

pirahpac
24th June 2009, 02:46 PM
I know there are a lot of debates around online about whether this or Prototype is better...

. i have infamous and prototype: that 2 games are differents : infamous is very good , prototype is very good too but a little more speed and more fun (and very hardcore sometimes lol ) conclusion : 2 are necessary !

Rapier Racer
24th June 2009, 03:30 PM
Had it since it came out, and since I was on holiday the week following it I completed it twice in 8 days. I like evil Cole, more powerful than goody two shoes Cole, plus the evil power looks real cool at the end if you use the ray sphere.

JJohnEames
24th June 2009, 03:51 PM
I thought infamous was to short and way to easy even on hard. But that said i still enjoyed it alot and been infamous was far better then been good.;) I just hope for some DLC for it.

Rapier Racer
24th June 2009, 06:56 PM
I like going into karmic overload then bringing down the thunderstorm on people, the power!!!

Hemicrania
26th June 2009, 12:47 PM
Yup, im playing on hard now(dark side). Already completed the good side of the story, and now im just causing total carnage!! Almost on the third island, and going for platinum.

This game is brilliant.

Hemicrania
18th July 2009, 05:47 PM
alright...gotta bump this fellas...

Im Platinum!!!!!:cake:cake:cake:cake:hyper:hyper:hype r:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper:hyper: hyper

took some time, but got there in the end...