PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous..?...

DividedXZero
18th June 2009, 09:32 PM
Sorry if this didnt require it's own topic, but not sure where else it would have fit "anonymous".
So hopefully Lance wont mind...

I wonder if Anonymous is the same entity as Sekoku from gamefaqs.com

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=938148&topic=49902901&page=1

Seeing as just yesterday this person was complaining about their account still being broken, SL, and apparently didnt think too kindly of our little pilot gathering place we have here.

Not too mention the reaccuring sentence structure "LOL,....etc..."
Plus wanting to get in touch with SL.

Just an observation, and my opinion.

Darkdrium777
18th June 2009, 09:43 PM
You don't wonder, it is the same person.
Same pictures.

DividedXZero
18th June 2009, 09:46 PM
Oh, i didnt see any pictures here...mainly just the post that grabbed the mod's attention.

stin
18th June 2009, 10:17 PM
Yeah, it is him cos, I did looked all his pictures!

stevie:|

AnErare
19th June 2009, 01:33 AM
Ooh! Look at me. Look at ME! LOOK at me! Already! The sight is so special..

*Ahem*

That **** appears to be ****** beyond **********.

Oh frig, I'm wearing those cracked glasses from 1324 again, sorry, they are just so old and fragile but really comfortable. I guess the sight got into the forum somehow and cracked a few characters..

And yeah, my bicycle has a flat tire. It needs to be said. That problem has got to be related to the trouble some people have had with PSN lately. Because, like sometimes the bike just stops me mid-travel and complained with a mild grunt, the PSN has been crooked and stopped mid-shopping and complained with a child error. No puns or references intended, somehow.

The anonymous egoing altered appears to have lost all perspective and waned into the wrong place, quite funny I hope some people may find that. I think it is rather irritable.

May the powers that be and we want around have the proper effect.