PDA

View Full Version : Who you gonna call?

AG-wolf
16th June 2009, 06:12 AM
Wipeout might be put on hiatus for a little while... lol

IH8YOU
16th June 2009, 06:33 AM
Watch it, bud, CT is just over an hour away....

Don't tempt me. :beer

blackwiggle
16th June 2009, 07:54 AM
Missing WO3SE are you?

And where are the Pure and PULSE games.

Unless the packaging is different.

WTF,I don't know how I did that,oh yeah,backspace and added DOH!

AG-wolf
16th June 2009, 01:09 PM
wo3se is there, on top of pal 2097 in the upper right... it's actually the australian version of 3se, so I'm surprised you didn't catch the cover ;) And pure/pulse are packed away somewhere... no big loss :P I have them on my PSP's memory stick anyway, so I don't need the UMDs.

BulletWraith
16th June 2009, 01:54 PM
*cough: PC/MAC versions :cough*

AG-wolf
16th June 2009, 02:43 PM
got 'em somewhere packed away. What is this, everyone trying to wave their wipeout penis or something? lol I just took the picture to emphasize the power of this game to negate any other games' significance... even wipeout :P Though I really should be practicing for the tournament this weekend D:

IH8YOU
17th June 2009, 01:41 AM
Well, facts are facts, you ARE waving your e-d!ck around in front of a bunch of deprived Wipasexuals... What did you expect? (puts on ball-gag)

Darkdrium777
17th June 2009, 01:53 AM
Apparently the game isn't so good... (http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/16/review-ghostbusters-the-video-game-xbox-360-ps3/)

KIGO1987
17th June 2009, 01:59 AM
Missing WO3SE are you?

And where are the Pure and PULSE games.

Unless the packaging is different.

WTF,I don't know how I did that,oh yeah,backspace and added DOH!

And the Pulse DLC packs;)

****ing Cuntbox games. Die Skynet Die.

AG-wolf
17th June 2009, 04:12 AM
Apparently the game isn't so good... (http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/16/review-ghostbusters-the-video-game-xbox-360-ps3/)

Sometimes a game doesn't have to be ZOMG AMAZING for it to still be fun/enjoyable. There are lots of games out there that people will sh*t all over, but it doesn't mean there aren't still going to be people who like them. I can overlook things when the experience as a whole is what really matters... I suffered and bought a PS3 because I like wipeout, didn't I? Sure ghostbusters feels a little stiff, and you can't expect multi-million dollar acting quality from people reprising rolls that are over a decade and a half old. But this is much more than I was expecting, and it's fun. We're not gonna get a third Ghostbusters movie anyway, so this fills that void.

djKyoto
17th June 2009, 04:37 AM
Do I spot a copy of Rollcage Stage I & II. :D

AG-wolf
17th June 2009, 05:44 AM
Shh, not at all.... and you especially don't see the Rollcage Stage II soundtrack in there either :P lol

Also, I don't care what the reviews say, the Ghostbusters game is fun :3 if only because I've been waiting for some kind of closure after the second movie for over a decade lol