PDA

View Full Version : Overlord 2

stinkleroy
28th May 2009, 11:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28OozEGW8TE

I've been looking to escape from Wipeout a bit over the summer (because I haven't played anything else since it's launch sadly) and woo hoo I get to be evil again soon...come to think of it I still haven't finished being evil in the first one. Damn wipeout.

Did anyone else enjoy this game and/or is looking forward to this one? It's a game with a great sense of humour...if you like that kind of thing :)

kanar
29th May 2009, 08:05 AM
hey this game looks great! It looks like a monster rancher in hell version? I'll definitely check this one!

stinkleroy
29th May 2009, 08:47 AM
Thanks for your support my friend but I fear I am alone on this subject matter hahahaha :lol Tis a good game though, the first one made me laugh so much!

SaturnReturn
29th May 2009, 05:20 PM
I played the demo version of the first one. Does that win me anything? :) I think I'm the same as I haven't played much else since WipEout, and didn't get a PS3 too long before WipEout, so I've not played many other games at all. I've bought loads, just haven't played them. Also, I fear I'm just far too nice for this one.:donut (Donut's the closest I could get to an angelic halo:p)

stinkleroy
29th May 2009, 10:40 PM
Haha gold star for you Sat for playing the demo...but I'm not sure about you not being evil enough :lol

I've still got games from Christmas I haven't played because of wipeout, but damn I'm determined to play this when it arrives...even if no-one else is haha :D

SaturnReturn
29th May 2009, 11:02 PM
Oh well, never mind eh? After all, who needs friends when you got minions?

stinkleroy
29th May 2009, 11:11 PM
Haha my sentiments exactly :evil