PDA

View Full Version : Hi Hi All! Ciao!!

baifer
23rd May 2009, 07:53 AM
New member here!! (Me) Thankyou and compliments!!
My friend Online (aka BADTEST.. AKA ??) tell me this forum!
Already I take some interesting tips.. ;)
My next requst 'll concern about one trophy.. heheheh
Enjoy!

JJPAP
23rd May 2009, 08:48 AM
Welcome to The Zone! Enjoy your stay :P

kanar
23rd May 2009, 08:55 AM
welcome here baifer!

KIGO1987
23rd May 2009, 09:44 AM
Hi there. BADTEST is also better know as Leungbok. French player here thats using his second account 'BADTEST' to get on Wipeout HD online since i think his original account got corrupted by the Wipeout Bug, like many other peoples accounts too.

Good thing you joined, very little players for team Italy at the moment, have a look at there social group.
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=13
Im sure alterego would be pleased that you have joined here. More players for Italy hey:D

archman
23rd May 2009, 09:48 AM
Welcome, Baifer!! When will join here some Croatian, so I won't be a one-man-army...:S :D

yeldar2097
23rd May 2009, 12:04 PM
welcome to the zone, enjoy your stay!
see you on the track :D

LOUDandPROUD
23rd May 2009, 02:24 PM
Welcome! Hope to see you on the track sometime!

andy
23rd May 2009, 09:25 PM
hi =]

Velocitar64
24th May 2009, 02:00 PM
Hey there! :)

baifer
24th May 2009, 04:44 PM
Thank you Thank you!!! wow!!!
Thanks particullary to people that halp me to get the famous trophy "Bling Brigate"
You are fantastic!!! (All here are fantastic!)
enjoy

CiauZ

baifer
24th May 2009, 04:46 PM
Hi there. BADTEST is also better know as Leungbok. French player here thats using his second account 'BADTEST' to get on Wipeout HD online since i think his original account got corrupted by the Wipeout Bug, like many other peoples accounts too.

Good thing you joined, very little players for team Italy at the moment, have a look at there social group.
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/group.php?groupid=13
Im sure alterego would be pleased that you have joined here. More players for Italy hey:D

Thanks KIGO!
I know the story of Leungbok.. but what bug it is?

KIGO1987
24th May 2009, 05:00 PM
Its when your Playstation Network ID gets permantley lost on the servers for Wipeout HD...i think, and you cannot ever reconnect and play online with that account again. Alot of people have experienced this, so have i. Only thing to do is to create a second account. Suck bad:(

TheFrostE
24th May 2009, 05:39 PM
welcome to the greatest wipeout place on earth!

il_NIK
24th May 2009, 08:11 PM
Welcome here Italian ;) !

You have to join the Italian team :lol , and add me like your friend so we can race together in the future.

See you soon here (and ... there)

Darkdrium777
24th May 2009, 10:08 PM
Welcome to WipeoutZone :)

Asayyeah
26th May 2009, 01:05 PM
Welcome aboard Pilot :)
Cool to see a new latine racer here ;)
Also I am visiting the Italian Team this weekend in Bergamo :hyper

leungbok
26th May 2009, 01:22 PM
Welcome here mate, hope you'll enjoy your time on this great website !! :)

alterego
26th May 2009, 01:52 PM
Hi Baifer!

Welcome on board!

or

Welcome in the real wipeout pilots club!

I use this msg to invite you, if you can, at wipeout HD mini convention in Bergamo during next saturday 30/05/09.

in via pinamonte da brembate - ambogiochi shop in the afternoon of saturday.

Me, Il_Nik and Asayyeah will be there for a lot, i hope, of hard races ;) in name of the strongest friendship!

read and see you soon!
CdRom

baifer
26th May 2009, 10:17 PM
Yeah friends!
This forum is really awesome.. I'm discovering some tricks (for ex. boost-select-boost (wow) and I've know some guys that really rock in this game! (BADTEST it's one of these)
My goal now is to take the platinum trophy!! (OMG)
@KIGO
but this bug only affects wipeout or it concerns the PSN Acconut? (I hope so it isn't otherwise i stop play O_o)
@il NIK
YES!!! but how I can join the italian team? ^_^
@alterego
unfortunately I can't.. My job don't allow me... :( but I want to be part of this "strongest friendship!"

Thanks to all guys and enjoy (sorry for a lot of qestion..)

CiauZ

leungbok
27th May 2009, 06:17 AM
Thanks for the compliment ! ;)
The main account bug only affects wipeout hd (i hope so, i don't play online at other games yet, lol).
You must go on your user control panel (you can click on "private message" under your name at the right top of the page), and select "social groups", then you'll be able to select one particular group and you'll see an option to join it.
:)

KIGO1987
27th May 2009, 09:15 AM
@KIGO
but this bug only affects wipeout or it concerns the PSN Acconut? (I hope so it isn't otherwise i stop play O_o)

Just for Wipeout HD online, not any other games with the same PSN account.

If you do have this problem create a second account like many of us have. we can tell you how to do that;)

baifer
27th May 2009, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the compliment ! ;)
The main account bug only affects wipeout hd (i hope so, i don't play online at other games yet, lol).
You must go on your user control panel (you can click on "private message" under your name at the right top of the page), and select "social groups", then you'll be able to select one particular group and you'll see an option to join it.
:)

I saw your videos.. ;)
thanks