PDA

View Full Version : Samsung LED HDTV! beautiful

TheFrostE
15th May 2009, 11:11 PM
splurged on the newest in TV technology today grabbing myself a nice 40" samsung luxia 6000 series 1080p LED TV. really starting to love the 120htz for my blu ray and reg. TV. chock full of options and settings for anything and everything. i can even hook up an ethernet cable to it for media center usage as opposed to my ps3. 4 hdmi ports including dvi/hdmi. optical audio input. very sleek design ... the whole entire tv is thinner than the remote control it came with ^_^. and the big seller on this one...the color contrast is by far one of the best out there. very good buy ppl.

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20090331005271&newsLang=en

JJohnEames
16th May 2009, 12:11 AM
Samsung make the best tvs by miles. I have one too,(not the model you meantioned although i'm thinking bout getting it.);)

LOUDandPROUD
16th May 2009, 03:28 AM
Wow, that tv sounds awesome. Not only am I jealous, but I hate you for making me ponder splurging on one myself...LOL. I currently have a 6-year-old rear-projection SONY 1080i tv...it doesn't even have HDMI lol. Haven't had any problems with it and it's got a nice picture, but, let's face it, it doesn't compare to what's available now. Anyway, congrats on your new tv...after following your link and reading up on that series, it appears you made a great choice!

Also, a close friend of mine is a manager over at Business Wire in Boston...that was my fun, useless, fact of the day, ha ha.

Velocitar64
16th May 2009, 04:49 PM
Samsung are an excellent make. Their TV's and MP3 Players are outstanding.

GreenPhazon
16th May 2009, 06:57 PM
A friend of mine had a Samsung mp3 that was so problematic it thought it had infinite copies of the same song.

LOUDandPROUD
16th May 2009, 10:26 PM
I went to Best Buy today to see this tv for myself and it did not disappoint...outstanding!!! :+