PDA

View Full Version : anyone on here bought Outrun?

chri5
13th May 2009, 11:59 AM
Been hammering it over the weekend, great game.

lunar
13th May 2009, 12:04 PM
I bought it for PSP and PS2, so when the PSN release came I decided I didn`t want it again. I think for anyone who hasn`t played it already it`s a must-buy on PSN or XBL. Online racing on PSP was great and I`m sure it`s better on PS3/360. If it had split-screen local multiplayer in the latest version I would have bought it again :)

Asayyeah
13th May 2009, 01:26 PM
yeah i got it for ps3 ( i had a compulsive addiction night a while ago and bought stuff through the psn) it was cool to be back in the past with this cool arcade game : i am loving it ( eventhough i am not playing it much)

lunar
13th May 2009, 02:16 PM
I have had plenty of PSN compulsion, too, which led to me getting Lumines and some quite funny Ice Hockey game. I might end up getting Outrun again for the same reason sometime.

AG-wolf
13th May 2009, 02:22 PM
Bought it for XBLA; but I already owned both Outrun 2 and Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast for the original Xbox, so I kinda already had the game to begin with...Still a favorite though.

djKyoto
13th May 2009, 03:06 PM
Check out the Leaderboard for the Outrun 15 Stage Cont mode. ;)

Amorbis
13th May 2009, 05:24 PM
I've got Outrun Online Arcade for the PS3 and Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast for the PSP. They're both great games that I'd recommend to anyone who enjoys fast racing games. The online bit of Outrun on the PSN is a bit underwhelming, though. Leaderboards work fine but when it comes to racing other people it can get a bit broken in more than one place :frown:.

I noticed your name in the records Djkyoto, I have to say I was impressed! My best time for 15 stage continuous is about 14:23. I used a 365(?) on pro manual, which was quite fun. The trophies are annoying to get, I've still to collect Cardiogram and Legend.

Rapier Racer
13th May 2009, 05:47 PM
Well like Lunar I bought it for the PS2 and PSP so I won't be buying it again from PSN. Great game tho I still remember the first time I played outrun on one of the arcade machines in Spain when I was little.. never forgot it. :banzai