PDA

View Full Version : Post something about the person above you!!!

ACE-FLO
7th May 2009, 11:39 AM
just like the title says. next person to post has to write something about the person who posted before them. So the next person to post has to say something about me.

and it carries on...

a good game to play and get a laugh out of!

Let's see where this goes... :D

archman
7th May 2009, 11:55 AM
ROFL!

Ace-Flo, one of the most dedicated Pulsers ever! (imo) Deadly fast, and unpredictable. Also a good host (awesome track selection the last night ;). I'm depending on him to get into the chat with Alex. LOL (because of some msn errors...) (Except when we meet on Freenode). Very funny guy, spreading jokes without limits (the fck cases...hahaha). he comes in pack with Alex (mostly heheeh). Races Phantom, surely, and mainly an EG.X and Ag-S pilot. (Try EG.X on every track, mate, it will payoff!). Also is helping me on the TeamLink propaganda. Responsible for those animation logos! ;) Blah blah It's enough. Next!!! :D

btw.: cool thread idea!

mdhay
7th May 2009, 04:27 PM
Erm.....

He beat me! He a bully!:lol;) Haven't raced him enough to write anything else, but he gives cfw users a ray of hope(?).

Velocitar64
7th May 2009, 05:38 PM
You're awesome. :) I like and have respect for you.

See? I'm nice! :D

ACE-FLO
7th May 2009, 05:44 PM
You're awesome. :) I like and have respect for you.

See? I'm nice! :D

Is nice guy off track... But must be deadly on track as he is friends with Archman. And anyone who is friends with Archman has got to be deadly on track...;)

Also he likes Prog Metal and Folk Metal (heard of Opeth? Moonsorrow?);)

Mdhay - Beats me 2 game outta 3 in our only online session - ever! ;)

Velocitar64
7th May 2009, 05:49 PM
Opeth and Moonsorrow? Oh, they're only my favourite bands on earth :)

As for you, you're obviously know a lot about the members here without particularly knowing them ;) But for the sake of being on topic, err..... You suck and I don't like you? Meh. I'm no good at this...

mdhay
7th May 2009, 05:55 PM
He's called velocitar64.

(State the obvious, it's easier:D).

ACE-FLO
7th May 2009, 05:59 PM
Life for Mdhay is very up n down - living in Blackburn... ;) (reference to the awkward hilly roads)

mdhay
7th May 2009, 06:00 PM
Life's up and down for me anyway.;)

It's a lot worse for you, being in the fortress of Evil - London.:D

TheFrostE
7th May 2009, 06:04 PM
Mdhay needs to publish his LBP level with the "fall apart completely" glitch intact

SaturnReturn
7th May 2009, 06:06 PM
TheFrostE is going to re-write his will in order to leave his PSN name to me when he's gone.

P.S. If the internet says it, then it must be true (now that's asking for trouble :p)

mdhay
7th May 2009, 06:08 PM
Mdhay needs to publish his LBP level with the "fall apart completely" glitch intact

I will.

Search: The Biggest Bug Ever!

SatunReturn is a liar. Teh Interwebz is evil.:D

And he has a crazy sackboy.:D

TheFrostE
7th May 2009, 06:09 PM
SaturnReturn needs to Return to Saturn...you crazy bastard! love ya

Velocitar64
7th May 2009, 06:12 PM
He's frosty.

lol u c wut i did thar?

He's also a Phantom Pilot.

mdhay
7th May 2009, 06:13 PM
Rapier Pilot

Velocitar64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Velocitar64
He's frosty.

lol u c wut i did thar?

He's also a Phantom Pilot.

all ur msgs gt pwned. :D

ACE-FLO
7th May 2009, 06:16 PM
Mdhay... is enjoying this thread...;)

TheFrostE
7th May 2009, 06:17 PM
mdhay....ending lives with epic post skills

mdhay
7th May 2009, 06:24 PM
Rapier Pilot

PSN ID: ACE-FLO
ACE-FLO will become famous soon enough
Mdhay... is enjoying this thread...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
ACE-FLO
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ACE-FLO
Find all posts by ACE-FLO
Add ACE-FLO to Your Contacts
#17 Add to TheFrostE's Reputation Report Post
Unread Today, 07:17 PM
Phantom Pilot

PSN ID: TheFrostE
TheFrostE will become famous soon enoughTheFrostE will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TheFrostE
mdhay....ending lives with epic post skills

He's done it again.:D

ACE-FLO
7th May 2009, 06:27 PM
:o Haha Mdhay reads like a CD-ROM and knows how I think - lol ;)

Velocitar64
7th May 2009, 07:50 PM
He likes Pirahna.

mdhay
7th May 2009, 07:54 PM
Velocitar posted above me.:D

archman
7th May 2009, 08:28 PM
Sorry guys, but I was hoping that this great idea topic won't get ruined like this, half of the posts are nonsense, and a childish joke. But I guess I'm wrong and too serious about this. But the idea was good...to read about interesting "bits" of every racer here...

mdhay
7th May 2009, 08:30 PM
It's because I can't think of anything to write at the moment.

archman
7th May 2009, 08:38 PM
So why do you write anything then? It's useless. And a little wrong... ;)
And I give cfw racers a ray of hope? Why is that?? lol

mdhay
7th May 2009, 08:42 PM
Because the stereotype seems to be that cfw users cheat all the time, and you don't.:D

And I post because I'm random and bored.;)

archman
7th May 2009, 09:07 PM
It's the last thing that I want to be, and I don't want to be a ****ing policeman, but you mdhay, and velocitar, post useless crap right here and make this thread go offtopic. All I want to say here is get cool and hold your horses, and maybe post something interesting here, cause I see that (I'm not trying to be cocky, just sadly pointing out the truth) my post is the only one that's "normal" and not "to the side". Please, guys, do start to participate in this great idea and stop being moronic and making a mess. There's a topic for it, too...
http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6153
Or make another thread for the "random and boredom-killer stuff"...

Cheers, arch.

Velocitar64
7th May 2009, 09:28 PM
Archman is a fan of metal, just like myself.

EDIT: Oh, and archman, I don't know why labelled me as a Moron. On the first page I was actually serious, on the second page half serious. I only have about 4 posts in this whole thread.

Zoth-Ommog
7th May 2009, 10:09 PM
Velocitar64:

As far as i know, one of the younger members here on the zone.

He likes metal music and if my memory serves me right, he has his own band/performance/something (maybe experimental stuff?).

He plays WipEout64 and is dying to get PS3 and WOHD to his posession :D An hour of desperation he was trying to lure innocent zoners to switch their PS3 to KitKat, which i doubt he never managed to do.

Obviously this guy has good sense of humour!

Velocitar64
7th May 2009, 10:16 PM
Where did you find all that?!?!?

Anyway, it's all true :D

Your name is Kristian, and you've been an enthusiast of Wipeout since Wipeout 2097. You live in Finland and has been at this site for half a year. He was desperate to swap a PS3 for my KitKat (Don't lie!!! :D) but couldn't due to postage problems.

Zoth-Ommog
7th May 2009, 10:23 PM
I'd never change my PS to a KitKat:pirate

It's not THAT good! :naughty

E: i like to snoop around.

designer_79
8th May 2009, 02:07 AM
Kristian likes to play WipEout while smoking fat cigars and wearing a thick stuffed bomber-jacket. Added to that the fact that he's living in Finland which is far north , always dark and freezing cold for 12 months he might seem like the most badass guy in the whole WOZ community ... and well, on tracks he certainly is.

But being my 2nd WO buddy after blackwiggle i can tell you he is as polite as the big rest of the community ;)

Motorsagmannen
8th May 2009, 02:09 AM
thefroste is utterly right for saying this. also he should play LBP with motorsgmannen.
edit: designer beat me to the punch.
designer79 is currently chinas fastest living organizm, and in a land populated by more than 1000.000.000 people tht says alot

IH8YOU
8th May 2009, 04:14 AM
This man is very intelligent, and is on the ball - even in other languages. (which, is rare)

I think he's writing his Thesis on Wipeout craft details in order to get his PHD in Wipeology.

Great racer, and a pretty cool guy - even if he is from Norway. ;)

Vartazian
8th May 2009, 07:03 AM
Needs to get the First PS3 NeGcon Controller working ASAP and Make Wipeout zone history! (eerrrr World History)

Also one of the best American Racers Ive ever met ;)

alterego
8th May 2009, 07:53 AM
Hi All.

When in Italy it's very early in the morning, around 5.30, often with my eyes broke by sleep I join a lobby where i found a flying canadian......ouch! He is damn fast!!!

his name?

Vartazian!

Run with him I have to wake up!

Read You Soon
CdRom

Vartazian
8th May 2009, 08:31 AM
Alterego. A Pilot with a need for speed, and a talent for cooking. if his races dont get you racing your AG craft. His recipies will get you racing for a spot to the table!!

OBH
8th May 2009, 03:49 PM
Is one of a few fast Canadians around here! I thought you guys were too neutral for speed :beer

designer_79
8th May 2009, 04:19 PM
6 characters describe the pilot above: L E G E N D ...

Unfortunately for us all this pilot of the infamous green bug got his hands back on a PS3 ... leaving trails of smoke and debris behind :D

IH8YOU
9th May 2009, 11:53 AM
Has an awesome job, lives in awesome place, has better job security than I. ;)

LOUDandPROUD
9th May 2009, 01:16 PM
Named Anthony, rides a pimped out scooter, lives only 20 minutes from me, unselfishly offers to do favors, despises anything above 1.26, a bit unreliable when it comes to doubles matches ha ha, an accomplished AG pilot, and does NOT hate you. :p

JJPAP
9th May 2009, 08:16 PM
Don´t think I´ve ever had the honour of racing L&P, but I feel I know the guy, just from reading this forum.
So, this is what I know for sure:
1) His voice (!) is incredible!
2) Brilliant wiper - all over
3) Got his own opinion!
4) Likes the company of fellow zoners
5) Heart beating 1-2 1-2 W-O W-O

See you on the tracks, mate :p

SaturnReturn
9th May 2009, 11:25 PM
JJPAP was one of the first people I added to my friends list on WipEout HD along with z1r0rEi. I saw both of us improve together over the months all the way from the beginning. It was after I saw him owning my scores on Connavar's site a while ago that I decided to really commit to SL/TT. So he was my inspiration if you like.

He frequently has to take breaks for a quick smoke when online, and on one occasion told me he had to leave to "go get some". I can only imagine what he meant.

yeldar2097
10th May 2009, 12:54 AM
Now what to say about SaturnReturn...
One of my oldest WO buddies, that's for sure.
Back in the day when we were both small fish in a very big pond I remember thinking to myself: this could be the start of something beautiful :D
We've definately grown up together in the WO world, he's definately one of the pilots responsible for my addiction to and love of this game.
Did i mention that (by pure coincidence) he was the pilot that helped my finally achieve my 50th online elimination and also Transcendance. Definately one of the highlights of my career :P
He's fast, very fast indeed, and he's a great pilot to have around.
Most importantly of all: he's a Flying Dutchman :D
Oranje Boven!
Beware, this pilot will become (even more) famous soon enough, and you'll sure as hell know about it ;)
cheers Saturn :beer

djKyoto
10th May 2009, 01:32 AM
Maths / Ladder / Competition Wizard.

Vartazian
10th May 2009, 01:40 AM
One of the first guys to Constantly hand my ass to me on a daily basis on Phantom speed.

He helped me learn the tricks of the trade to going fast. and was always great Competition!

thanks DJ!

TarotCardKiller
10th May 2009, 04:03 AM
Vartazian-

After getting over my addiction to Fallout 3 and coming back to Wipeout HD. I ended up playing Vartazian (the Canadian from BC) and was suprised to race an extremely fast Canadian. I said "WTF, Who is this guy". We ended up talking via PSN PM and found out we both went to one of the Fall Out Boy Concerts in 2009. That was a revelation. We both thought that all the bands were exceptional: All Time Low, Cobra Starship, and Hey Monday along with the main event FoB "Dance, Dance, We're falling apart to halftime" (=D oops, got a little carried away; did 50 cent go to BC?).

Vartazian seems like a good guy. From what I've read, he cooks and he <3s Ayane. Watch for him on the tracks, hes mastered the "deathly" Moa Therma Forward highway online.

I'd say Nine Inch Nails "the Perfect Drug" is his theme song.

Vartazian
10th May 2009, 04:29 AM
TCK - TarotcardKiller

One of the racers I hold in the highest regard and aleays enjoy racing. (Even after he bashes my face in!) He undoubetbly the fastest American Ive raced and we have some Identical intrests (Such as bands and games! I like Fallout 3 as well and of course WOHD!)

Hes always a great sport and a great competition on the track. he constantly makes people keep focus or else he will break your neck with his amazing racing lines.

ACE-FLO
11th May 2009, 11:00 AM
Vartazian is active on HD, but leaves me wondering if he'll ever enter the pulse circuit !?!

Vartazian knows many things about many pilots, which leaves me wondering - if he posts next, what will he write about me?

Vartazian seems like a nice chap, but like many of us - is probably a flying Tengu on track.

Phantom-_-Racer
13th May 2009, 10:01 PM
is cool

Velocitar64
13th May 2009, 10:04 PM
He is very brief when it comes to describing the people above him, and joined not so long ago. But seems to be getting along fine!

(a bit like me ;) )

Lance
15th May 2009, 03:57 PM
What a load of drivel. There used to be a thread on the old official fusion site like this, in which dozens of people thoroughly demonstrated how little content their lives had and how willing they were to leave it that way and to simultaneously waste not just their own time, but that of others. It went on for thousands of posts, generating unimaginative trash. Clearly that is what is happening in this thread. This thread is closed unless Rob chooses to allow it to continue.