PDA

View Full Version : in preparation for...RE5

TheFrostE
9th March 2009, 09:19 PM
well theres a reason for my absence in WO lately...me and my local friends here are getting ready for the long awaited RE5 release at midnight thursday night. which means being the perfectionist i am, i need to try and finish every other game i have sitting around. not beating them(since i already have, but clearing away the non-100% by grabbing those platinums. so far i grabbed two platinums in two days...im done with my disc games, now just working on DLed games.

anybody else have any weird rituals in gaming that they do before a long awaited release hits?

kanar
9th March 2009, 09:26 PM
LOL I was like you for MGS4. Really. But Wipeout abducted me. You're a pure hardcore gamer mate. Hope you could play some wipeout next week-end anyway... lol

TheFrostE
9th March 2009, 09:44 PM
i shall make an effort for march attack!

Nadia Elenova
10th March 2009, 08:38 AM
Buff, If I had to beat all unfinished games I have (four or five) in one week it would be crazy. :bomb
Maybe I have them all cleared, even RE5, when God of War III arrives. :rock

cybrpnk
10th March 2009, 06:06 PM
I'm so keen for RE5...but I live in land of sucky down under where bans and edited versions are happening left right and center...

I can't seem to get any confirmation...but has RE5 been edited for Oz???

If so...I'd have to get this and the new Silent Hill from somewhere like play asia or something...

TheFrostE
10th March 2009, 10:35 PM
ouch, they have bans like that down there?...as for the new silent hill, i might be able to help you with that ....i could buy it and mail it to you and could send me money through my paypal acct. of course we would have to trust each other ;). I assume the same could be done for RE5 as well.

cybrpnk
11th March 2009, 06:04 AM
hmmm...sounds like a plan...

INFAXSU
13th March 2009, 04:56 PM
I'll pick up the 360 version, and I'll make it my primary video game.