PDA

View Full Version : What multiplayer games you play online?

Zoth-Ommog
28th February 2009, 06:30 AM
So, yesterday i was playing Battlefield 2142, and i was wondering, if i've ever played it with someone here without knowing it.

And question is simple, what games do you play online besides wipeout?

I myself play Battlefield 2142 quite frequently, my nickname is Disco_Twin.
If anyone else here plays the game, feel free to add me on your buddylist :).

rdmx
28th February 2009, 06:46 AM
Got bf2142 fairly recently, though i dont think i can cope with ping to Finland!
I play team fortress 2 and left 4 dead mainly, maybe with a bit of cod4 thrown in there for good measure. All on PC of course

mdhay
28th February 2009, 07:52 AM
I play:
Killzone 2 (:rock)
Metal Gear Online: (One name: mk.17. :D)

What I can but don't play online:
Warhawk (Too hard to grasp the concept)
CoD: MW/WaW (I think CoD MP is :turd)
UT:3 (Ace game that's now deserted)
Army of Two: I killed a guy from long range with a shotgun. WTF?

archman
28th February 2009, 09:43 AM
I play only Pulse recently, but I played Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 and Coded Arms: Contagion; in which the MoHH2 is full of lamers and cheaters, and they interrupt your playing, e.g.: flying above you shooting with panzer down on the battlefield...Coded Arms is awesome, but has a very small community...so, Pulse is just the right choice to play, for me...
I would love to have an infrastructure mode on Midnight Club: LA Remix, which I consider the best "more real" racing game ever!

mdhay
28th February 2009, 11:03 AM
Forgot about Contagion, but it's crap compared to the first one.

Wooh! 1000th post! I've accomplished something!

archman
28th February 2009, 11:30 AM
Don't know...didn't play 'em much, but somehow I like Contagion more...

AG-wolf
28th February 2009, 01:06 PM
Marble Blast Ultra

Hellfire_WZ
28th February 2009, 01:59 PM
Used to play 2142 quite a while back, but never kept it up. I occasionally play CoD2 or CoD:WaW, but not often. Only thing I play online regularly anymore is HD.

RedScar
28th February 2009, 03:41 PM
BF2 (PC) - http://bf2s.com/player/44094852/
Rainbow Six Vegas (PC)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (PC)
WoW (PC)
CoD4 (PC)
Company of Heroes + CoH Opposing Forces (PC)
Socom Confrontations (PS3)
Wipeout (PS3)
Grid (PS3)

Never got into 2142 because I am was (and still am) a hardcore BF2 player. Didn't wanna pay 60 bucks for a reskinned BF2. Love Vegas 1 and 2 although Ubisoft fails at supporting any games so they are both practically dead. Play CoH and recently got suckered into play WoW.
Xfire = redscar if you have any of those PC game and ur up for a match

Amorbis
28th February 2009, 03:43 PM
I mainly play multiplayer games on the PS3. Mainly Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty: World at War and WipEout HD. I used to play a lot of Metal Gear Online and I ran the Shinobi clan, but I haven't played it since January. On my PC I play some Call of Duty 2 now and again and very rarely Team Fortress 2, simply because my computer can barely handle them and is on its last legs.

Other than that I don't play anything else on a regular basis. I might try some LittleBigPlanet community levels sometimes. I hope to play Killzone 2 online, but my pre-order doesn't appear to have arrived yet.

Eloï
28th February 2009, 07:01 PM
I play LBP once a month, to check the new levels. I usually spent 3 / 4 days ( not followed lol ) on it, I love to see a new creation from an author I like ( gevurah22!! ... ). I don't have the patience to finish a level myself though...

I used to play Burnout Paradise but the new patches made the game unplayable on my old tv...

So until Fuel comes out, I think I'll stay on wipeout HD for any online-action :banzai Unless I get a psp by the time héhéhé...

rdmx
28th February 2009, 10:20 PM
Oh yes, R6V2 was good fun in it's time on PC, shame I could never get any low-ping servers. The lack of support from ubisoft really killed the game.

Harvai
1st March 2009, 07:17 AM
There's only really a handfull of games I play online on my 360, but they sure as hell are fun;
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty 4
Racedriver: GRiD
Left 4 Dead
Gears of War 2

I'd say i've played Paradise the most. Best online multiplayer experience I've come across. I've wasted hours doing online freeburn challenges...

omega329
1st March 2009, 02:23 PM
I play...

Quake Live (www.quakelive.com)

Basically, it's a free, browser-based game very similar to quake 3, it's in public beta at the moment with a 50,000 player server IIRC, but when you try to login, there's that many people waiting to play, you're put on a queue, it's worth the wait...

INFAXSU
1st March 2009, 07:26 PM
I play...

Skate 2 (Xbox 360)

Basically, it's the best skatboarding game out there!

RobCoxy
1st March 2009, 07:42 PM
Lately, the main online games i play, except fromWipEout HD are:

Warhawk, CoD 4, CoD 5, Resistance 2 and LitleBigPlanet... all on PS3 :).

Soccermom
2nd March 2009, 02:12 AM
WOHD pretty much sucked away most of my online play time since release :lol

However, prior to that, I played quite a lot of TF2 during the last year. I did manage to squeze in some time for Left4dead, which is quite awesome.

I hope to be able to find some time to chill some TF2 after the newly released scout update, but it is going to be painful to log the hours to get up to speed again :blarg

Asayyeah
5th March 2009, 10:12 AM
BF2 (PC) - http://bf2s.com/player/44094852/

724 hours of gaming on BF2 ! :O

I am currently playing uniquely HD online ( only the weekend i can have an internet connexion available for ma ps3 )

rdmx
5th March 2009, 12:36 PM
Lol the funniest part is that most of it is on Strike At Karkand. (you need to play bf2 to understand)

OBH
5th March 2009, 01:04 PM
i loved bf2.

support ---> squad leader ---> hide somewhere ---> chuck a silly mount of grenades over a fence!!

thats about 20 kills right there.

YouAreFubar
5th March 2009, 07:25 PM
I only play online games on my PS3. My laptop is pretty much reserved for RTS games like Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars and Dawn of War, and im not playing those online because there are some stupidly good people on there!

Im currently playing Killzone 2 (which is amazing!), Call of duty 4 (I didnt like 5), and WipEout HD (or at least I will be once ive had my fix of KZ2). I used to play Metal Gear online a lot but got fed up of the weapons, they werent balanced right, all of them needed to be a little more powerful.

Velocitar64
5th March 2009, 08:30 PM
Halo 3, thats about it.

I need a PS3 so badly... I wanna start playing WipeOut online...

RedScar
5th March 2009, 10:53 PM
724 hours of gaming on BF2 ! :O

Yup, 30.16 days of my life, :lol

Lol the funniest part is that most of it is on Strike At Karkand. (you need to play bf2 to understand)
I blame the Infantry only patch, turned half the server into 24/7 Karkand. Fun map but my fav is actually the Operation Road Rage (A-10 go BRRRRRRRRR) or Gulf of Oman. I'm a chopper pilot whore, 2v2 TWL season 1 vet.

i loved bf2.
support ---> squad leader ---> hide somewhere ---> chuck a silly mount of grenades over a fence!!
thats about 20 kills right there.
Screw that, only babies are squad leaders and hide :P. Real SL fight it out, relying on a good squad to revive. An extra man in 5v5 Infantry TWL makes a TON of difference.

I miss my old TWL clan, *looks into TWL recuiting forum* You guys still play? Got an xfire? I still play it every now and again along with PoE2

komatos
5th March 2009, 11:46 PM
WipeoutHD (PS3) - since I just got it 2 days ago I'm starting to play alot of single player and some online.

Ace Combat 6 (360) - watch out if you meet me online, I'm a pretty deadly F/A-18F SAAM'er. :lol

Halo 3 (360) - just trying to get the last couple hundred points worth of achievements, then I'll probably never play the game online again after the Mythic maps come out and I get those achievements. I'm too honorable and stubborn to boost/cheat, so it'll probably take me months to get them (currently at 950/1250).

Wipeout Pulse (PSP) - just for the fun of it. Usually get my butt handed to me since there's no Neggie or comfortable control and everybody usually races Rapier or Phantom.

COD4MW (360) - much more fun and realistic compared to Halo 3. No rocket jumping spawn camping players at the level Halo has. This has become my Socom-esque FPS fix since I got a 360 and got rid of the PS2 a couple years ago.

OverG Fighters (360) - still working through single player campaign mode on Expert difficulty but will probably play online long enough to unlock last few achievements after finished with single player.

The occasional random XBox Live Arcade game I own - whenever I can actually find a fellow player online playing it, which isn't often :(

OBH
7th March 2009, 10:53 AM
Screw that, only babies are squad leaders and hide :P. Real SL fight it out, relying on a good squad to revive. An extra man in 5v5 Infantry TWL makes a TON of difference.

theres no hiding going on :g just bombarding spawn points with grenades while while squad storms in, then follow in after. I played for =EEF= clan. Were one the best going at one stage :g

Darkdrium777
8th March 2009, 10:06 AM
I'm back in UT3 (PC) yeah :rock (Friend Darkdrium if you've got it)

KIGO1987
8th March 2009, 11:30 AM
Im all old school baby,

Ridge Racer, Gran Turismo and Wipeout;)

okam
8th March 2009, 12:39 PM
I'm completely hooked on Skate 2 atm, if anyone wants to do some challenges or just chill out and freeskate just add me (PS3, "okam--").

I also play a fair bit of Burnout Paradise but I find the freeburn challenges a bit boring, so I mostly race offline (but I do enjoy trying to beat other people's road rules).

INFAXSU
8th March 2009, 01:23 PM
Atm, Soul Calibur 4 (360)
Style: YUN-SEONG

Velocitar64
8th March 2009, 03:06 PM
Can someone send me their PS3 and Wipeout HD in exchange for a Kit-Kat? I must have it D:

mdhay
8th March 2009, 03:28 PM
A Kit - Kat?

SOLD!!!one1eleventeen

j/k, I'm not giving my half - baby away.

Velocitar64
8th March 2009, 03:36 PM
I tried. =/

mdhay
8th March 2009, 06:13 PM
Be funny if I did, I'd be stood in front of my TV trying to put a power cord into a Kit-Kat. :lol

Velocitar64
8th March 2009, 06:33 PM
If it worked, i would have been annoyed :lol

KIGO1987
9th March 2009, 08:46 AM
atm, soul calibur 4 (360)
style: Yun-seong

die microsoft die

zargz
9th March 2009, 10:37 AM
I play online only on my PSP.

at the moment wo Pulse

a year ago used to play worms: open warfare 2
now for 2 weeks I been trying to play it again but can't connect to the wormNet server :(

Halo 3, thats about it.

I need a PS3 so badly... I wanna start playing WipeOut online... if you got a psp there's still a bunch of people playing Pulse online 8)

yeldar2097
9th March 2009, 11:25 AM
KZ 2
WOHD
LBP
GT5:P

yes i like acronyms :D

mdhay
9th March 2009, 08:36 PM
Zargz!!

Velocitar64
9th March 2009, 11:15 PM
if you got a psp there's still a bunch of people playing Pulse online 8)

I'm PSPless to D:

I should start a donation fund :P Would you donate? XD

zargz
10th March 2009, 03:14 AM
Well, I'd rather start a donation of my own, for a ps3, woHD and an HD tv. :D

Zargz!! MdHay!!! Yes, I'm doing a slow comeback here at the woz and on pulse online.

I see you don't have hd anymore. Still got Pulse? 8)

mdhay
10th March 2009, 06:42 AM
Yeah I have got it, don't go on it much, though, so I might get plasma'd this time!:lol

cnmth
11th March 2009, 04:02 PM
Quake Live and UT99 on the PC.
Burnout Paradise, Wipeout and LBP on the ps3

Sometimes a game of Mariokart on the wii and ofc. wipeout pulse on the psp,

andy
11th March 2009, 04:57 PM
I havent got a Ps3 but I have a 360, my favourite online game is COD 3, I'm usually on team death match on Poisson or Les Ormes. =] Im pretty lethal with the Kar98

Darkdrium777
11th March 2009, 06:08 PM
Quake LiveFriend? (Although I suck major)
Same username as here.

Harvai
12th March 2009, 08:35 AM
Gave Tom Clancy's HAWX a whirl online last night, great fun that is, exept people with All Aspect missiles.

Whoever thought that giving missiles a short lock-on range with a 360 degree lock on radius needs to be shot.

komatos
12th March 2009, 04:25 PM
Welcome to the QAAM's in Ace Combat 6. That's basically what they do, though they're fairly easy to dodge if you know how to. That's why I love SAAM'ing those QAAM spammers.

Lion
12th March 2009, 07:49 PM
PC:
quake live (NZLion)
Team Fortress 2 (Lion)

PS3 (NZLion):
Little BigPlanet
Burnout Paradise
WipeoutHD

cnmth
12th March 2009, 07:57 PM
Okay Darkdrium and NZLion i both added ya on Quake Live, my username is cyn0.

Im not the best and not the worst i think :lol.
But im gonna try and hit some now :}

RedScar
12th March 2009, 09:19 PM
Gave Tom Clancy's HAWX a whirl online last night, great fun that is, exept people with All Aspect missiles.

Whoever thought that giving missiles a short lock-on range with a 360 degree lock on radius needs to be shot.

Its Ubisoft, don't be surprised. They did the same thing with the FAMAS in vegas.

mdhay
12th March 2009, 09:37 PM

Hold accelerate, bank up and fly near the person who fired it.

rdmx
13th March 2009, 07:24 AM
PC:
Team Fortress 2 (Lion)

Add me:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/radium_au

OBH
13th March 2009, 09:10 PM
Started playing pulse a bit online now. luxoflux battered me earlier this morning.

Apart from that, used to play WH40k squad commander online on my PSP. a hugely underated rts game, let down by probably the worst lobby system in the world. Shame cos 4vs4 matches were superb.

Would be playing dawn of war 2 online if it wasnt ****e compared to the first one. Why take away what made the 1st one amazing? I was abig fan of THQ but theyve made some dodgy decisions with a couple of recent releases i bought.

Harvai
14th March 2009, 07:00 AM
Hold accelerate, bank up and fly near the person who fired it.

I managed to get around and fill his plane with bullets. Twice. I've yet to see someone online who can outsmart bullets!

mdhay
14th March 2009, 12:05 PM
http://panic.zattevrienden.be/games/tf2scout.jpg

;)

Darkdrium777
15th March 2009, 09:34 PM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/6/67/Gentlementf2.jpg/200px-Gentlementf2.jpg (http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/6/67/Gentlementf2.jpg)

Linchpin
15th March 2009, 11:33 PM
Ahh good to see lots of people playing quake live :P
I've been playing quake 3 online since 2002. The south african quake 3 community was petty big here at one stage, its a pity we don't get good latency to overseas game servers form here , best i can get is 400 ms which is to UK , its even worse for other countries so no good for fps games like quakelive.

Heres a cool quake3 frag video to motivate you quake live players
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDtxQM94aZY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDtxQM94aZY)
Ahh Theres no better feeling than mid-air rocket frags in quake3 :banzai

Lion
16th March 2009, 12:25 AM
I used to play a fair bit of RA3, chknhd (I think that's how they wrote it) was pretty big over here as a clan.. and (almost?) entirely south african

q_dmc12
16th March 2009, 04:41 AM
Worms2, Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, UT Goty, etc.

Harvai
21st March 2009, 10:25 AM
Installed and played TrackMania Nations Forever last night, and it sure as hell was a blast. The whole 'Nations' set-up is a great idea, was racing against plenty of Germans and Frenchmen last night. Plus I get to fly the West Australian flag, too!

omega329
24th March 2009, 07:18 PM
Darkdrium777, Lion, cnmth
well, I added you on quake live, username: blenderman

DAAAAAMN: nice stats cnmth!

Darkdrium777
24th March 2009, 08:22 PM
Indeed he is much better than everyone I've seen. xD

omega329
29th March 2009, 09:18 PM
I blame it on zone mode ;)

cnmth
7th April 2009, 05:02 PM
haha thank you :)

I used 2 play FPS games like q3 and ut a loooong time ago !
any1 else for some QL ?

:pc

Zoth-Ommog
7th April 2009, 06:27 PM
Me, but i suck butt at it, I've played quake III Arena and Team Arena a lot, like 7 or so years ago. i wasn't the best even then, but adequate at least :). I need some serious retraining though.

komatos
8th April 2009, 07:51 PM
Add another title to my list. A few days ago I got Socom: Confrontation for the PS3. I got it to make the purchase of the official Sony bluetooth headset more palatable ($60 for game & headset vs $50 for just the headset). I'm starting to play it online, but I suck major ballz. :lol Played about 3-4 games of 4-6 rounds each, didn't get a single kill. Got a few assists, though. My Socom skills have really dropped since I stopped playing 2 & 3 about 3 years ago. :P I used to be halfway decent back then. Not great, but middle of the road for my team.

BulletWraith
10th April 2009, 05:21 AM
the only game I play online is Fly For Fun(FlyFF) it's kinda like World of Warcraft for tweenz(I'm 26) that was made in Korea, my main character is called Soma who is an Assist(helps other characters/has a giant metal fek off fist weapon)
it's best my friends fault, She got me into it

8 years ago I used to play CounterStrike me and my mate would catch a bus into town at 9pm, pay 10 bucks to the guy behind the cafe' counter for for the special night rate, fill up on caffine/candy and play till 6am, walk up the internet cafe' stairs and fall half aseelp waiting for the 7am bus home
good times

zer:donutshen

Harvai
12th April 2009, 03:46 AM
Goddamn I still don't know how Quake Live works. It's Quake 3, but in my browser...

Doesn't help that I'm completley crap at it, either. Got my arse handed back to me so many times the night before.

omega329
14th April 2009, 05:14 PM
The trick is to learn the maps, learn them by playing, once you've done that, you'll find it much easier.

OBH
3rd May 2009, 12:39 PM
Im now an avid player of Company of Heroes if anyone here wants a game!

Best RTS ever - bar none.

djKyoto
3rd May 2009, 03:04 PM
RE5, Outrun (**** yeah I rule) and some other crap.

mdhay
3rd May 2009, 03:31 PM
Its Ubisoft, don't be surprised. They did the same thing with the FAMAS in vegas.

Shame, the FAMAS pwns every weapon in the universe.:)

Harvai
5th May 2009, 01:22 AM
I think I'm addicted or something to Trackmania Nations. I've raced, soared and swore my way (some of the tracks people make are effing STUPID) from world rank 2,371,xxx to just shy of 300,000!

Rapier Racer
13th May 2009, 06:28 PM
Not much aside from HD, played GoW2 briefly online thats about it don't have as much time as I used to for my games so what little time I do have is spent with HD online and Killzone 2 offline campaign.

jan709
19th May 2009, 03:03 PM
i play:
call of duty 4
resistance 2
wipeout hd
motorstorm 2 (ocassionaly)
pure and pulse coming soon!

d4onps
20th May 2009, 04:04 AM
WOHD is pretty much the only ps3 game I play online. Until my account got bugged and I went to hunting for other games. Only thing I found as fun as WO was Burnout Paradise. So much to do, it's really engaging.

Harvai
20th May 2009, 10:15 AM
Burnout Paradise, there's a game I haven't played in a while. Probably because of the 800 meg patches...

Hopefully this one includes Big Surf Island. I've spent so much time pissing about doing challenges in the Quarry and Airfield, sounds really interesting. Anybody get the Toy Cars?

F.E.I.S.A.R
23rd May 2009, 09:52 AM
I think I'm addicted or something to Trackmania Nations. I've raced, soared and swore my way (some of the tracks people make are effing STUPID) from world rank 2,371,xxx to just shy of 300,000!

TrackMania Nations (Forever)? I play TrackMania Nations. I managed to get the WipEout Fusion Ships for TMN. I have also made Tracks "based" on Florion Height(although it may not look like the real tracks).I only made Course s1 & 3 as there were only videos of them and none on Course 2. If you want to add me in Trackmania nations(NOT United,but just add if possible),my TrackMania ID is shunyi(Please do NOT abuse,thank you).
Say...have any of you played before NFS Undercover? I have the latest patches installed,so mine has the Challenge Series.

Harvai
24th May 2009, 08:19 AM
Yeah, I've got TM Nations Forever. I was thinking of sitting down one day and attempting to re-create Porto Koro, that'd translate easily to trackmania. Have you got a link for the Fusion ships at all? That'd float my boat.

Darkdrium777
24th May 2009, 10:11 PM
I've recently installed Planetstorm (http://www.moddb.com/mods/angels-fall-first-planetstorm) for UT3 (It's a mod)
Oh man what a game in beta 3 it is. There are bugs but it's actually really fun! :)

G'Kyl
24th May 2009, 10:17 PM
Does anyone play Virtua Tennis online? I just got 2009 and it looks like I might get hooked again... :)

Ben

d4onps
25th May 2009, 02:50 PM
I just got Guitar Hero: Metallica, but there's never anybody online!! Anybody here play it and wanna hook up, please add me to your friends list. d4onps.
G'Kyl, I have Virtua Tennis 3, don't have the new one. We could play that if you wanted.

Zoth-Ommog
25th May 2009, 03:08 PM
GH Metallica is on my soon to purchase list, i'll hook up with you when i have it so we can rock our asses off! :D

jan709
25th May 2009, 04:41 PM
my purchase list includes
wipeout pulse
red faction geurilla
killzone2 (later on a discount or something)

KUKUSHKA
2nd June 2009, 10:44 PM
I mainly play metal gear online 2. Used to play metal gear online1 (mgs3 subsistence online mode) when the server was still up. Oh yea also I was ranked 1st on the european server on it :D

OBH
3rd June 2009, 10:17 AM
annoying a few mates i know are enjoying the Battlefield Heroes beta. Wish i got accepted :( looks hilarious.

RedScar
10th June 2009, 10:10 PM
Well I installed the orange box and beat portal
Now im into TF2 and its really fun surprisingly

Steam ID: TehRedScar
add me for some games

rdmx
11th June 2009, 03:28 PM
I would, apart from the whole "you're in canada and my ping will be horrendous" thing.

mdhay
11th June 2009, 03:41 PM
What would your ping be if you connected to the UK?

rdmx
11th June 2009, 04:00 PM
270-340 at lowest. Kinda difficult for online play, especially if I were to play anything other than pyro :S
http://steamcommunity.com/id/radium_au
There I am anyway if you want to add me :)

mdhay
11th June 2009, 04:01 PM
Scout and lag FTW!:lol

You don't have it on PS3?

rdmx
11th June 2009, 04:02 PM
FPS games belong on the PC :P
Yeah I don't have orange box on PS3. Sorry :(

mdhay
11th June 2009, 04:17 PM
No matter. EA screwed it up, anyway.;)

F.E.I.S.A.R
12th June 2009, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I've got TM Nations Forever. I was thinking of sitting down one day and attempting to re-create Porto Koro, that'd translate easily to trackmania. Have you got a link for the Fusion ships at all? That'd float my boat.

Here:http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/liste.php?search=WiPEout&veh_page=20&disp=list&b=&a=
Just go to http://www.trackmania-carpark.com click on Find a car and type WipEout .What is your username in TMN Harvai?
Can you upload it in the exchange so that I can download?(If possible,please do not password-protect it)

slimjim
13th June 2009, 06:37 PM
I just started playing Cross fire

infoxicated
14th June 2009, 09:48 AM
I'm getting through Red Faction Guerilla single player campaign at an alarming rate, so I expect I'll be involved in online multiplayer this coming week. :)

archman
17th June 2009, 11:58 AM
Just started playing Pure, too! If anyone wants to play, contact me! ;) (on the lookout for Pure players) :)

RedScar
17th June 2009, 01:37 PM
Now I've gone and bought Unreal 3 through steam. I haven't played UT since I bought UT 04 when it came out. Sadly I lost my discs so I couldn't play when I upgraded to my new PC.
Steam ID:TehRedScar
lets get some games going

Harvai
18th June 2009, 01:41 PM
Here:http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/liste.php?search=WiPEout&veh_page=20&disp=list&b=&a=
Just go to http://www.trackmania-carpark.com click on Find a car and type WipEout .What is your username in TMN Harvai?
Can you upload it in the exchange so that I can download?(If possible,please do not password-protect it)

Oh man cheers for that, those Fusion ships are awesome! My TMN ID is mad_dok, lets race sometime.

F.E.I.S.A.R
19th June 2009, 03:53 AM
Oh man cheers for that, those Fusion ships are awesome! My TMN ID is mad_dok, lets race sometime.

Mine is shunyi (my given name minus the spacing). Hope to see you online(if possible as we are in different time zones).
Those who have accounts on WipEoutZone and play Trackmania Nations Forever can also add me(If you want to)