PDA

View Full Version : Give an award to kanar!

kaori
23rd January 2009, 06:06 PM
Our friend kanar is in the race to win the award for best organizer of Playstation online events.
Can you help him to win this award and some goodies.
This is the link (http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board?board.id=bFR_CommunityAwards08__Community), and click on "Meilleur organisateur d'événement en ligne de la communauté", choose kanar and hope he will win.
You log in with your PSN ID & password. (I believe just European and Oceania can vote)
Thank you.

Darkdrium777
23rd January 2009, 09:21 PM
kanar is not registered on these forums, and therefore I don't think your votes will count.
Read the thread.

:/

IH8YOU
23rd January 2009, 09:26 PM
Give our user ID and password? Are you high?

djKyoto
24th January 2009, 05:58 AM
Voted. :)

kanar
24th January 2009, 06:32 AM
lol! I just discovered that when I woke up this morning. thx so much kaori, but I really don't deserve that lol!
I posted a little message on these playstation boards to thank you guys for your support anyway. LBP sucks, wipeout hd rules LOL

lunar
24th January 2009, 08:36 AM
Voted! Come on Wipeout Zone, get off your virtual butts and vote Kanar. Do this or I will have to make an inspirational election speech, Barack Obama style. You have been warned.

All you have to do is click the link then on "ouvrez un session", log in to PSN, then follow Kaori`s instructions. Don`t worry, just because it`s PSN in French it doesn`t mean you will have your password and identity stolen. ;)

I tried to get some of my "friends" to vote, people who might be very closely related to myself in terms of real world identity, through secondary PSN accounts, but the system seems to know what I`m up to. Damn cunning Sony. :paperbag

KIGO1987
24th January 2009, 08:39 AM
Im trying to post there. Im not having too much luck there.

stinkleroy
24th January 2009, 09:49 AM
I'm not having any luck either...the reply function in that forum doesn't seem to be working :frown:

stinkleroy
24th January 2009, 10:11 AM
Is anyone else having prolems trying to vote?

Ricanebleu
24th January 2009, 10:17 AM
I’m, with you ace! Go get them!

KGB
24th January 2009, 05:30 PM
Voted
hope you win.

Asayyeah
26th January 2009, 12:14 PM
voted !

the ' ouvrez une session ' where you log in to your psn id ( like Lunar mentionned above) is on the top left button of the page next to ' s'inscrire '
When you did it you ll be redirected to the main page , then next to the title ' Meilleur organisateur d'événement en ligne de la communauté' click on 'vote'

blackwiggle
26th January 2009, 01:40 PM
Tidibiko rumbled that guys,and G-Superpilot gave the link to this thread.
DOH!

kanar
26th January 2009, 01:42 PM
:redface: thx a lot guys... but this is too much...

alterego
26th January 2009, 02:11 PM
Hi All!

I Vote for Kanar!!! ;)

read you soon
cdrom

Tordmulen
26th January 2009, 02:50 PM
Voted! Vive La Avalon!

swift killer
26th January 2009, 04:17 PM
Give him another award for the hilarious posts in the Lance and WipEout names thread :D

*votes*

stinkleroy
26th January 2009, 07:58 PM
Posted my vote. Good luck kanar! :lol