PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull on Home

TheFrostE
8th January 2009, 06:41 PM
the red bull air race island is now open in home. Red Bull has shown wipeout some love in the past, so show redbull some love now and do some races! :)

SuperNova
9th January 2009, 08:24 AM
O rly, Cool!
Cant wait to try it out, Haven't been on Home in a while.

One question Though, are the races like the Arcade machines (One at a time)?

DJ Techno
9th January 2009, 08:35 AM
Do what I did!

Buy six 12 pack case of Red Bull.

Turn on your tv to races
Turn on your gaming tv's and devices to Wipeout.

And start drinking!
Watching!
And
Racing!

And if you don't believe me. Try 16 cans on me. Regular size. Not the new 16 and 20 oz.
You'll lose your bet against me.

eLhabib
9th January 2009, 09:19 PM
Does explain your english, for one... ;)

j/k
I wouldn't wanna try 16 cans of any beverage other than water though...

infoxicated
10th January 2009, 06:33 PM
Oh dear, DJ Techno - there goes that new year resolution not to go willy waving on the internet again. Maybe one day. :rolleyes:

I tried to check it out this morning, but there was nothing going on once I got to the Red Bull area... maybe events happen at certain times or something, but I went off and played Fallout 3 after about ten minutes.

Darkdrium777
10th January 2009, 06:39 PM
You know you can fly the planes, right?
Just find a spot with not many people in front of you, look at the planes and if it says 'Red Bull Air Race', press X.

Now fly :)

infoxicated
10th January 2009, 06:52 PM
I did spend some time looking at the planes, but for the most part there were just crowds of folk saying "how can I fly a plane?" in different languages. There was no clear instruction of how to get going, which is why I went off to play a real game! :)

Darkdrium777
10th January 2009, 09:36 PM
Yeah, the problem is that you can't select the planes really easily because there are a lot of people standing around.

If you do find a spot, select one of the three planes and press X.

To fly, use the left stick to control direction, right stick to control acceleration (up or down) and L1 or R1 to do a banked turn.