PDA

View Full Version : im on the air

TheFrostE
7th January 2009, 10:38 PM
well recently got 2nd place in a soldner X tournament held by dead pixel live.com, and tonight i should be on the air with them discussing tips for the game and how me and my buddy have managed to hold 1st and 2nd place on globals since the launch and things like that. check it out!

FrostE out

TheFrostE
7th January 2009, 10:45 PM
im on right now, sry for double

well i dont know if you guys were listening or not, but i gave wipeoutzone a shout out and told the listeners a little bit about us here

and gave some great tips for people playing soldner X

djKyoto
7th January 2009, 11:19 PM
I got this game from your recommendation. It's awesome, but insanely hard.

Wipeout HD looks so easy compared to this.

I managed to get up the World 4 boss on one credit, but couldnt beat him. Any tips on it, cause what i've seen you can go through 2 of his 3 inner arms.. which sorta is weird.

TheFrostE
7th January 2009, 11:25 PM
boss 4 has a very VERY strict pattern, just play him a bunch of times and you'll learn it. Flamethrower works wonders on the eye. and then once you get good at it, you c an actually hurt yourself purposely by running into him to go into berserk mode and beat him faster.

at the end of the week ag wolf is supposed to come over and we are setting up my PC as a media center so i will be posting videos for sure.

Darkdrium777
8th January 2009, 12:06 AM
Am I missing something 'cause I don't see anything about Soldner X

TheFrostE
8th January 2009, 12:18 AM
i was already on the air a while ago, it might be in the archive tommorow so you can listen to it

kanar
9th January 2009, 12:47 PM
FrostE, you're really... a gamer. How can you master another game like that. You're one of the fastest Feisar pilot (and god knows how wipeout is the hardest game EVER lol), & you're able to blast some ranking tables in a shoot'em up. How many hours a day? (ps3). Anyway, you're talented mate.

TheFrostE
9th January 2009, 07:00 PM
well soldner X i usually beat twice a day to keep practice, im single now and i have nights and weekends off...college doesnt start back up until the 23rd. so i got time ;)

Rubix42
9th January 2009, 10:21 PM
Well played mate. Congrats on your success.

I am still insanely bad at Soldner-X, probably because I haven't played it at all, but to see you in the top spot is awesome.

yeldar2097
10th January 2009, 08:27 PM
soldner-x is ridiculously hard, it's makes zico (before you know what to do) look like a tea-sipping ponce wearing blue ruffles and a tea-cosy.
i'm going to have to give those tips a good listen (several hundred times) :)
good work FrostE

TheFrostE
11th January 2009, 02:44 AM
i was wearing blue ruffles and a tea cossy while i did it ;) :D

Darkdrium777
11th January 2009, 03:22 AM
Is it a video? Is there a direct link to it? I don't understand how their website works, sorry... :/

yeldar2097
11th January 2009, 02:53 PM
i was wearing blue ruffles and a tea cossy while i did it ;) :D

the most stylish table leader to date!