PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!!!

cybrpnk
31st December 2008, 08:41 PM
Happy New Year wipers...here's to a DLC-filled 2009 for HD...

all of you have a great one, a healthy one, a safe one...

TheFrostE
31st December 2008, 08:42 PM
same to you and everybody else on the ZONE!....and heres hoping for that HD DLC WOOO!!!!!!

chaos80
31st December 2008, 08:44 PM
Happy new year to you too, and everyone else, and may it be a good one with many more races to come! :beer

stin
31st December 2008, 08:48 PM
Happy New Year to everybody, well mine is due in 2hrs time

I might struggle to make it due I`m friggen knackered after painted in my mom`s kitchen! with my wife today!:blarg

stevie:)

Kscorps
31st December 2008, 08:49 PM
You all are in the future! Happy new year for me in 9 hours!

Asayyeah
1st January 2009, 12:04 AM
happy new year my WZ friends
All my best Wipeout wishes of success, happiness and wealthy for 2009.
:)

Darkdrium777
1st January 2009, 12:16 AM
Happy new year to everyone! I'm on the PSP so I can't type much more though...

rdmx
1st January 2009, 12:39 AM
Happy new year! :D

Hellfire_WZ
1st January 2009, 12:55 AM
Happy new year slags :)

DJ Techno
1st January 2009, 01:57 AM
( From my blackberry cell phone_ where_ at a burger king inside the lexington county area of Columbia, South Carolina )

I said happy new years to people I met from myspace, tagged, facebook. The ones I talk individually from france, denmark, amsterdam, russia, tokyo, and here in the USA!

I'm here, from south carolina saying before the ball drops in time square. At 12 midnight my time on the east coast.

For all I will see in Germany, Vermont, and maybe the Canada area. Prepare for the race. Of your new year in 09.

It will be official. When I return to active duty for the military. I asked to be sure. When I go in and finish the new boot camp. Will I make it to the euro, american, and semi america tournament.

Thumbs up and cross my fingers. I'll have the boot power of Auricom, Pirhana, Feisar, and AG Systems. And the American creed for Auricom/here cheerin.

My new year. Is to return to combat. Best wishes to everyone. My love ones I didn't spend the year with.
:( amy, patiria( P), jill, brandi, kirstin, elideth, julia, laura, jenny, and about a fifty more.

I'm going to be home planning the works for 09 to start and finish by the summer.

Love and joy to every one. Even the punks I hate.
Michael Techno Long
The official name ordered by a judge in south carolina for 09 and forever.

Harvai
1st January 2009, 02:48 AM
Happy new year everyone, hope you all had a good one.

I sure as hell did, and I'm having an average new years day...

INFAXSU
1st January 2009, 02:55 AM
Happy 2009! from the ZONE master, INFAXSU! I'm all HD ZONE in '09! watch out! ;)

Avenger2197
1st January 2009, 03:12 AM
Happy New Year all!!

I hope to return to online HD for '09, and with any luck I'll actually be competitive.

See ya on the tracks guys!

KIGO1987
1st January 2009, 06:01 AM
4pm New Years day here. New Year best wishes for all. And more interesting times ahead.

BARTgai
1st January 2009, 07:09 AM
Happy New Year everyone! :)

eLhabib
1st January 2009, 01:24 PM
A belated happy future from Austria! :D

Nadia Elenova
1st January 2009, 01:32 PM
To all my wipeout friends and rivals:
Have a Zen New Year!! :P

Tordmulen
1st January 2009, 02:14 PM
Gott Nytt År!

Mad-Ice
1st January 2009, 04:52 PM
Happy New Year to you all! Here is to a good Wipeout year with a lot of real life meetings, Wipeout conventions and online carnage!!! I hope to see you all one day at a World Wide Wipeout Convention with live performances of in-game artists like: Underworld, Chemical Brothers, Photek, Tiesto, Cold Storage, enz.

Everybody dancing in the middle of the dance floor with on both sides people playing Wipeout on big screens and one big screen behind those music groups mentioned above. Art work everywhere on the walls. Man I am dreaming! Will this be true one day?

Wishing you all the best, greetz Mad-Ice

AG-wolf
1st January 2009, 06:49 PM
Happy New Year guys... you may soon see me on the HD starting grid ;)

supersocks
2nd January 2009, 02:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7cEIcVUMvE (Not such a good idea in practice)

Happy New Year! :D

Darkdrium777
3rd January 2009, 12:37 AM
I'm on the PSP so I can't type much more though...Well it was true Hahaha :lol
I would've typed for 30 minutes if I could have done it, but we were leaving the range of the wireless access point. :(

So again a happy new year to everyone, have fun and good races. Health, wealth, success, the lot ;) to everyone. :)

Sausehuhn
4th January 2009, 11:11 AM
Better late than never*: Happy New Year you Wipers out there ;)

*Because I've no internet connection for more than 3 weeks now...