PDA

View Full Version : I was thinking about this..

klax75
20th December 2008, 01:56 AM
I was thinking about getting a new FlipVideo for myself. The new HD model. I have a older one that I really love. See since I am disabled even a "Small" video camera is really hard for me to use. I am really small in real life (think tiny) so I really liked the Flip since I can use it with one hand.

The new models you can make your design so I made this one I think I will get for myself. :) Just thought I'd show everyone here.

http://www.theflip.com/store/designs/private_share.aspx?id=c26db04a-b9e1-4355-a9b0-bfd19422f1bf&cid=f4&dsc=uoi

blackwiggle
21st December 2008, 06:47 AM
That looks neat and with wipeout graphics cool.
What's the verdict with your PS3 by the way,any news when you get it back.
Also regretfully the wipeout fans club and all others for that matter have been dissolved since HOME went open beta,and clothes and stuff cost money now even the summer house unless you got it previously.:frown:

klax75
21st December 2008, 08:44 AM
Got the PS3 back on Friday. :D Still have to try to get stuff off my original drive. I'm back and running though. :) Just without any save game files so fair. :/ So I have WOHD but non of the unlocks that I had.

Hopefully I get everything back soon. Thanks for asking.

BulletWraith
22nd December 2008, 05:43 AM
looks reasonable, nice reviews of it floating around too,
I haven't seen it here in NZ

"Min. Requirements: (Windows) Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz processor, Windows XP SP2 with 512 MB of RAM or Windows Vista with 2 GB of RAM, display monitor and video card support for 1024x768/24-bit color, Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft DirectX 9.0, USB 2.0 port"

except for that, that's Crazy!, they should have a warning Sticker for people who own netbooks and such

-zer0shen

Darkdrium777
22nd December 2008, 06:05 PM
Netbooks aren't supposed to be doing anything but surfing and word processing :)

On the laptop side, these requirements are very reasonable.

klax75
22nd December 2008, 10:52 PM
I really like my Flip Ultra, I use it all the time. It's nice being able to stick it in the cargo pocket of my pants, and shooting videos without using low res cell phone.

Haven't got the HD model yet, I hope to soon.

djKyoto
22nd December 2008, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ds-SGrHTMg ;)

klax75
12th January 2009, 09:20 PM
Got my MinoHD, with the WipeOut graphic I put on it. Came in the mail today. Looks really good, and a lot smaller then my other flip. One cool feature I just found out the new HD version you can hook directly to the PS3 and it reads the MP4 files just fine, my old one you'd have to convert the video to a another format of Mp4.

This one I can go from the camera to USB on the PS3 and copy the HD videos right on the PS3 HD. :D

BulletWraith
14th January 2009, 03:41 AM
congrats on your new purchase, hows the video quality compare to your old flip?

ps Klax was my favourite Puzzle game for the GB, Awesomeness:hyper

-Stevie