PDA

View Full Version : "My TV is teh honted."

Rachel Johnson
23rd October 2008, 11:59 AM
Sorry. I couldn't resist that title... ;)

Anyway, just because I'm going to actually be doing something for Halloween this year, I was wondering if you guys would be doing anything too.

I plan on heading around a bunch of pubs up in Derby with my folks and partner. Naturally, we'll all be dressed up, because we are a bunch of big effing kids. :P (I'll have to see if I can get my brother to take pics to show y'all. My camera bust before the holiday back in September.)

Yourselves?

infoxicated
23rd October 2008, 12:29 PM
Nothing planned this year as yet - probably see if we can do something for my daughter, though, as she's nearly three now and understands it a whole lot more than she did last year.

A few years back I dressed up as Goose from Top Gun after the accident, and it was great fun! :D

eLhabib
23rd October 2008, 12:41 PM
well, just a sprinkle of blood on your forehead - easy one, eh ;)

Rapier Racer
23rd October 2008, 01:48 PM
lol @ picture

I'm going to my favourite club on the Friday and Saturday nights for their Halloween weekender, any old reason to get pished'll do :sonar

mdhay
23rd October 2008, 03:08 PM
I'm doing nothing.

feisarfan
23rd October 2008, 07:57 PM
I'll be sat inside, probably with Keane or Feeder playing through my computer's speakers.

swift killer
23rd October 2008, 08:14 PM
One of may mates (who is by far a complete and utter attention seeker) is going round telling everyone that he is going to make a goatse costume.......:|

I on the other hand will participate in the usual get togather of mates getting drunk while wearing crap costumes....... I think I'll go as this strange character called 'Swift Killer', apparently he is some sort of hideous beast who lurks on a forum ;)

eLhabib
23rd October 2008, 08:41 PM
goatse costume, eh? well, that's not actually a costume, is it? More of a stretching exercise ;)

Darkdrium777
24th October 2008, 12:13 AM
Oh please... :blarg

omega329
24th October 2008, 06:26 PM
I should put a picture of that up for halloween, that's definitely going to give someone nightmares...

Rachel Johnson
11th November 2008, 01:17 PM
(I wonder if that costume comes with a free DVD work out... :P)

Anywho, a photo of myself dressed up like a right burk, as promised... ;) (I'm dressed as Sister Esther Blanchett from Trinity Blood and that is my lovely partner who is dressed as Stephen King. LOL!)

http://fc20.deviantart.com/fs39/f/2008/313/8/b/Halloween_2008___4_by_axelalloy.jpg

infoxicated
13th November 2008, 08:07 AM
That's the blurriest Walkabout I've ever seen. ;)