PDA

View Full Version : HeadSets

micky1984
22nd October 2008, 04:00 PM
I am thinking about buying a headset for the ps3 and have read that its abit of a minefield in terms of quality. I thought it would be good to have a forum which suggests which bluetooth headsets to buy.The format could be like a small review with a score out of 10. So any ideas fellow wipers 8)

quantum-avatar
21st December 2008, 03:14 AM
Would love to find out if anyone is using them. typing with the controller is sh1t especially between tournament races. I would love to scream abuse when mined or rocketed but have never heard this online, just faint mumbling during joining a race or tounament and waiting for it to start.

if scl can enable live dialogue that would be excellent.

Did you get any feedback as to headsets?

b4p
21st December 2008, 06:12 AM
i use the official one; it works perfectly:
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B001BR95PW

Neoto_
15th December 2011, 11:18 PM
I'm currently looking for a "mid priced", decent headset. The headset should also be compatible with the PC. I am right now thinking of Tritton AX 180. Do anyone have other suggestions or experience with that one?

Edit: Ok nevermind, got another one.

D_1998_BR
16th December 2011, 02:23 PM
My one is the official PS3 Headset.Works perfectly in most of the games,but WipEout HD's voice chat is always been broken,as i've heard...

Neoto_
16th December 2011, 03:01 PM
Thanks for your reply! I was actually searching for the new ps3 hs also, but it seemed to be sold out at various webshops here. Happy with my Siberia :g