PDA

View Full Version : Who Might live in the Sunny Deserts of Arizona, USA?

DJ Techno
9th October 2008, 01:52 AM
i'LL GIVE A REAL BIG REASON WHY I ASKED THIS IN NOVEMBER.

BUT TO GET MY KNOWLEDGE AND SEE ANYTHING ELSE.

WHO MIGHT LIVE IN ARIZONA?

Lance
9th October 2008, 02:17 AM
Is your 'Caps Lock' key stuck?

omega329
9th October 2008, 05:23 PM
Possibly, he's used a lower case "i"...

Lance
9th October 2008, 07:00 PM
i mIght have been usIng Doug PIranha's favourIte tool.

Darkdrium777
10th October 2008, 02:27 AM
Be glad I didn't register as -=DaRkDrIuM=- :P (That was the old way of writing the username)

So yeah, what about the deserts? They plan to make them green or something? I don't see how living in a desert is appealing...

DJ Techno
10th October 2008, 03:42 AM
I was writing this from my Blackberry phone.

And If you wore glasses and contacts like me.

"usually i throw in a mad tone with this.
so fluke it, dealing with a psycho girl and her boy against me right now..."

I'm being asked by a friend and the job. to move from three thousand miles south. to the desert area of america.

For a MORE permanent job with the Technology company through NCR, Flextronics, and other plants. I'm looking to advance and by that. A traveling worker, like my mom did before as a RN nurse and move from hospital to hospital at different times to work.

And a friend asked me to join him in living, where he wants to move and where his family is.

Nothings been made for sure about the company doing a transfer out there.
Hell it would be a joy to do it.

Get out of the South for more than three months again. Yeah.

Asayyeah
10th October 2008, 09:57 AM
Great news if this can come true for you, Mik'i'
:+

Lance
10th October 2008, 02:42 PM
If you want to advance within any particular company, you'll probably have to move several times. That's just the way it works in big business corporations.

DJ Techno
11th October 2008, 02:39 AM
?
and if i have a family?

my time spending with them is little, some times, not much.

i move from factory to factory over looking the ideas and test of our products

hmmmm

yeah... why not work for that.

even though. I wanta have a kid someday...

thanks arnaud/lance...
i'll hold on to them baby plans... for another thousand years.

Frances_Penfold
11th October 2008, 06:31 PM
I used to live in Tucson and have family in Phoenix-- it's a great place to live but you can expect a very warm climate (summers are brutal, winters are mild, spring and fall are amazing). On the positive side, "it's a dry heat" rather than a wet heat :)

Depending on where exactly you live, you can expect lots of traffic and commute time. There is little public transportation and because the borders of the major cities are not constrained by water or by dedicated agricultural land, there is substantial urban sprawl.

There are fabulous natural areas remaining, however, with great National/State parks and other public lands (BLM, forest service). It's a great place to hike and explore. And it's beautiful.