PDA

View Full Version : A new Family!....

stin
18th September 2008, 09:08 PM
I`m pretty shocked by this additional family!:blarg

After all this time, me and my wife keeps hearing strange noise in the background thinking, it must be my kids! and turns out not to be. Ten months later!, these noise are getting weirder and stranger, day and night. I always say to my wife, what the hell is that noise?!!!
Later on, I went home from my work today, my daughter said to me worrying "Daddy!, daddy!!, you have to see this!!!", so I went upstairs and found this!

http://cid-abbbe002add06a0b.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/Cyber%20Family.JPG

Oh!, I`m shocked by this!:pc

stevie:g

Rapier Racer
18th September 2008, 09:12 PM
LOL very funny :lol

Welcome to the PS3 universe, and to an arse kicking from me when HD arrives :P

infoxicated
18th September 2008, 09:17 PM
That's hysterical, Stevie! :D

Medusa
18th September 2008, 09:17 PM
LOL, hilarious, Stin! Congrats on your new arrival, just in time, eh?

Lance
18th September 2008, 09:23 PM
6 Kilos?! Damn, that thing is huge!

infoxicated
18th September 2008, 09:27 PM
You're not kidding - when I got mine I went into the store with my daughter, who was content to walk. But by the time I'd picked up the console and gone to the counter she was giving it "I want up!", so I emerged carrying a PS3 in one hand with her in the other arm - I barely made it to the car!

cybrpnk
18th September 2008, 09:30 PM
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha...cool pic...

my cybrpnk is nearly 1 year old now...she's a healthy one...I tend to feed her a good diet of action-adventures, shooters, rpgs, racers and puzzles...

congrats on the newborn...see you online soon...

Lance
18th September 2008, 09:32 PM
Rob, maybe next time you could get her to pull the console in a toy wagon? :)

KIGO1987
18th September 2008, 10:18 PM
You're not kidding - when I got mine I went into the store with my daughter, who was content to walk. But by the time I'd picked up the console and gone to the counter she was giving it "I want up!", so I emerged carrying a PS3 in one hand with her in the other arm - I barely made it to the car!

Lol Rob. I remember when i purchase my PS3 back in Sep of 2007. My mate was with me, got lost finding the bloody stupid shopping center and parked really far away from the entrance of the store. Bad idea... I remember walking back to the car and i said '**** this thing is a bitch to carry!'. Then played mulitplayer Resistance all night. **** they where some good time. Im sure you'll have alot of them too Stevie:g

Rachel Johnson
18th September 2008, 10:37 PM
I don't want to know what it fills its nappy with. :P

KIGO1987
18th September 2008, 10:55 PM
Holy ****! I havent heard of Racheal Johnson since ive joined this forum. Bit of a phantom here and there, i like your avatar artwork BTW.

**** wrong thread

RJ O'Connell
19th September 2008, 04:01 AM
I don't want to know what it fills its nappy with. :P
Blu-Ray Fragments. :g Stin, good work, I will hopefully see you soon on the PSN. :g

Darkdrium777
19th September 2008, 04:17 AM
Watch out it's teeth will come out soon and it will be asking for some X360 Nom Nom :lol

mdhay
19th September 2008, 06:14 AM
Nice.

eLhabib
19th September 2008, 07:12 AM
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was expecting some racoons or whatever, vermin! But this is just hilarious! Congrats on the newborn, Stevie! And I totally love the happy smile on 'Mom' :D

lunar
19th September 2008, 11:23 AM
:lol Congratulations on your new arrival, Stevie, that`s one big baby!

Mad-Ice
19th September 2008, 06:01 PM
Very funny Stevie! I hope your third was planned? I know now that it takes a lot of time to care for them. Good luck mate.

Asayyeah
19th September 2008, 07:55 PM
Yeah Stevie !! that is what i call a perfect entry to world of Wipeout HD just in time :P

Frances_Penfold
20th September 2008, 12:57 AM
Awesome :)

I saw your post earlier that you didn't have a PS3 and thought how sad that was for a long-time, die-hard Wipeout fan.

Glad it worked out-- was this a surprise gift from your family?

Chrono
20th September 2008, 09:54 AM
Good joke, made my morning. Congrats on the hardware and hope you enjoy it, and have better luck with the internet than I do.

stin
20th September 2008, 10:24 AM
Awesome :)

I saw your post earlier that you didn't have a PS3 and thought how sad that was for a long-time, die-hard Wipeout fan.

Glad it worked out-- was this a surprise gift from your family?

Yeah, last week, I did not expected to get a PS3 and now, got it already!!

Gift?, something like that! ;)

I`m really glad you all like my picture but seriously, it`s all blur to me!

Now, this is my bitch!, guys!!!, bring it on!!!:rock

stevie:g