PDA

View Full Version : Wow... I'm a postgrad

Hellfire_WZ
15th September 2008, 06:32 PM
I finally started my teacher training today. Given all my experience over the last couple of years I'm actually looking forward to this course and the potential career waiting at the end. I'm going to attempt to keep a blog of my progress on the course if any of you are interested, and I'm going to try and use this as a diary of my progress so I can see how I change over the year and identify any areas that need attention.

http://pgce-diary-2008-2009.blogspot.com/

Mad-Ice
15th September 2008, 06:39 PM
Congratulations and good luck with learning! I am a teacher myself too and it is so much fun. I teach in the arts and crafts department. Physics teachers are wanted in the Netherlands so you are welcome here.

stin
15th September 2008, 06:47 PM
Congrats Charlie, you will strive of your abilities and succeed.

Always a learning process.

stevie:)

lunar
15th September 2008, 11:46 PM
Charlie, it all all sounds very grown up and, um, responsible. Apart from the beer bit that is. ;)

Good luck with it all, I`m sure you will succeed and still find time for a bit of wipeout now and then. :)

Asayyeah
17th September 2008, 01:24 PM
Congrats and good luck for your new life Charlie ;)
Feel free to accept my PS3 idtag request when you have time to switch on your famous black monolith :)

Medusa
18th September 2008, 08:49 PM
Congrats, Hellfire, hope all works out well (all's well that ends well)! Jobs like yours are truly rewarding, when you know you personally can make a difference in someone's life. And get paid for it!

Enjoy the experience.