PDA

View Full Version : 5 years later...

cybrpnk
12th September 2008, 04:30 AM
No point to this thread actually...just blowing off a little steam...

And 5 years later...I (hopefully) graduate in 5 weeks...it has been one damn long journey...

Doesn't help that WipEout HD gets released soon either...I am so swamped with work at work, work at uni...life...far out!!! My stress levels are just through the roof at the moment...I have to start making a model of this product I'm designing...!!! ARGH!!!

Anyway...not sure where life takes me after this degree...but it has been great to come here when I'm down and out and shoot the breeze with some of you wipers out there...hopefully I will be able to see you all online soon...if not...then after 5 weeks of hell!!!

Wish me luck!!! Cause I need all of it...

eLhabib
12th September 2008, 09:10 AM
You'll make it, don't worry. And be sure to show us some stuff when it's finished! :cowboy

Nadia Elenova
12th September 2008, 10:15 AM
Good luck, and have a break whenever you can. :beer

lunar
12th September 2008, 10:51 AM
Best of luck to you Agent Orange and hope to see you racing! :) There`s no better way to cure stress than blowing it away with the even bigger stress of racing zen-fast and bloodthirsty Wipeoutzone members online. :banzai

andy
12th September 2008, 11:36 AM
goodluck =)

stin
12th September 2008, 03:58 PM
Best of luck! you will get there in the end!;)

stevie:pc

KIGO1987
12th September 2008, 04:52 PM
Just keep at it. Just think about it, at the end, good job with good money then you can get a good car and good house.. I think house prices in Sydney are slightly cheaper than in Perth.. luckey man. Enjoy the journey BTW.

Medusa
18th September 2008, 08:51 PM
Congrats in advance, agent orange. Because I know you'll make it - Wipeout is a game that teaches people how to be tough and survive, and succeed!

Race you eventually. BTW, great PSN ID. Very cool.

cybrpnk
10th November 2008, 02:50 AM
yes!!! just had one of my final assessments...presented my product concept and design which the panel of 4 lecturers were happy about...I was stressing to the max...

one more marketing exam on wednesday and I will be a full-fledged product designer!!! wooohooo...employment...here I come...

Mad-Ice
10th November 2008, 01:09 PM
Congratulations! Just one more and you are a very happy guy I think. Good luck and take your time for it, you will succeed.