PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday *2

KIGO1987
24th August 2008, 06:51 PM
Its monday down here. Seems like i get to see the Birthdays before everyone else.

So its a double Happy Birthday to;

"Asayyeah": Still yet to have an online race with you yet, i think
:g:beer *38:g

and

"Micky1984": First online race i ever had was with you back in Feb, when i was pretty **** a high speeds, now im lovin' it, i must be an adrenaline junkie:g Online races with you are Sweet, more to come.

:g:beer *24:g

Have a good one guys :beer:g

lunar
24th August 2008, 08:03 PM
Je vous souhaite un joyeux anniversaire en Ecosse chez Stevie! Arnaud! :beer

Happy Birthday Micky too, ranked around 80th out of 46000-ish on PixelJunk Eden last time I checked....... respect! I wish you those last few spectra for a birthday present! :beer

omega329
24th August 2008, 08:33 PM
Happy birthday guys, have a great day and remember that the young don't know what they're missing!
:beer

leungbok
24th August 2008, 09:37 PM
joyeux anniversaire Arnaud :cake

eLhabib
24th August 2008, 10:49 PM
Oh sh*t, I missed this! All the best to Arnaud and Micky! I'll mentally wrapa plasma bolt as a present for you, Arnaud, you'll get your present when we meet in HD ;)

oh and by the way, I was told Plasma Bolt is much more powerful again in HD - yeah.

Hellfire_WZ
24th August 2008, 10:49 PM
Happy birthday Arnaud, I'm sure it won't slow you down any ;)

And Micky too! :)

q_dmc12
25th August 2008, 12:29 AM
Best wishes Guys! :beer

@Arnaud: Do your homework before you go out to the pub:p

andy
25th August 2008, 12:36 AM
happy birthdays :D

Darkdrium777
25th August 2008, 02:12 AM
Bon anniversaire Arnaud. Amuse toi bien :) :cake

RJ O'Connell
25th August 2008, 02:26 AM
A - Say - YEAH!!!

:cake

Here's hoping you'll be in Frankfurt in '09. Hoping just like me XD

stin
25th August 2008, 03:37 AM
Happy Birthday to two of them, Hell I just told asa, get ****ing up man! or you will miss this your important flight!

stevie;)

Sausehuhn
25th August 2008, 06:59 AM
All the best, mates! :)

rdmx
25th August 2008, 07:04 AM
Happy birthday guys! Have a tres bien day!

guillaume
25th August 2008, 07:30 AM
Joyeux Anniversaire ! / Happy Birthday!

Will you get a PS3 for your birthday, Arnaud ? :)

Mad-Ice
25th August 2008, 08:15 AM
Happy birthday mate! Flying on your birthday, that is a cool present already. I hope you'll have a good one. I know you already celebrated with the Stin family. :+

Happy birthday to Micky too, enjoy this day mate with friends and family.

Greetz Mad-Ice

Flashback Jack
25th August 2008, 01:10 PM
Happy birthday, Asayyeah.

- F

RJ O'Connell
25th August 2008, 05:29 PM
And micky as well! One of the most active online players right now! Hope we get to race each other in HD. :g

Lance
25th August 2008, 05:39 PM
Happy birthday guys, have a great day and remember that the young don't know what they're missing!
:beer

Unfortunately, the old dO know what they're missing. :eek

Happy birthday friend Arnaud.

And happy birthday to you, too, Micky.

Tomahawk
25th August 2008, 06:03 PM
My dear friend Arnaud, I wish you a happy birthday 2008!
I hope that due to your age your fingers get numb soon and your reflexes decrease, so I stand a chance of winning against you racing online one day in the near future! ;)

Lance
25th August 2008, 06:06 PM
Tom, you are evil. :lol

Rapier Racer
25th August 2008, 09:17 PM
Firstly, lol @ tom

Moving on :D Happy birthday guys :+:beer:cake have great days and slow down a bit eh? Especially you Arnaud!

Lastly, as a member of 'the young' I have to ask, what am I missing? :sonar

Lance
25th August 2008, 11:06 PM
It's the old that are missing what they used to have and the young missing what they haven't had yet. :D

Asayyeah
26th August 2008, 12:53 PM
I am missing to miss :redface:

Thank you so much everyone for those cool wishes that is warming me a lot : here it's like winter time : no sun the whole august ( funnily enough i got sunny days abroad), never knew Beauvais changed from hemisphere :cold
Talking about age & being still fast, i am pretty confident for the next 25 years, especially when I look at Lance's XL Qirex records which are simply incredible (have a look at vector and venom :O )
So don't expect me to be less competitive, except if MadIce breaks my hands or Stin washes my brain by massive ingestion of alcohol :banzai

Micky : happy B day :cake

KIGO1987
26th August 2008, 01:59 PM
Winter weather in Beauvais in the Month of August, interesting.

Well its the polar opposite down here, the entire month of August in Perth it has not rained at all! (Winter down in the Southern Hemisphere obviously) And this last month of winter here, that doesnt make sense at all, the weather here at the moment is like a European Summer. Fine days in the mid 20s. Clearly WTF!

Lance
26th August 2008, 05:44 PM
Arnaud, as long as you don't get arthritis in your hands, I think you're probably good to go for a long time.

micky1984
27th August 2008, 08:49 AM
cheers guys just got back from holiday had a great birthday :) and u lot hav made it that little bit sweeter. Best forum in the world. now im trying to catch up on any HD news if missed YAY! Hope u had a good birthday 2 Asay :cake

Mad-Ice
27th August 2008, 11:27 AM
So don't expect me to be less competitive, except if MadIce breaks my hands or Stin washes my brain by massive ingestion of alcohol :banzai

Never knew I was that agressive?! But you fearing me is a good thing! :P You will have more chance with Stin doing that.

borell
2nd September 2008, 08:20 AM
Happy Belated Birthday, guys!

I am sorry that you left Scotland on your birthday, Arnaud, since it was the day on which I arrived there. Would have been great seeing you... oh, well.

Cheers :beer

Asayyeah
3rd September 2008, 05:26 PM
For sure Stefan :) hopefully you did enjoyed with Stevie ( he spoke me words about your cool meeting in Glasgow )
We must meet eachothers before end of this year ;)