PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Insertcoin!

KIGO1987
15th August 2008, 07:38 PM
Hey Happy Birthday from all the way to the west coast from Perth

Good day to have a birthday on Saturday:D

Old enough to have a few of these yet:beer?

Mad-Ice
15th August 2008, 09:12 PM
Happy birthday to you, have a good one, internet beers on me :beer:beer:beer.

I hope to see more from you on youtube!?

Greetz Mad-Ice

RJ O'Connell
15th August 2008, 11:06 PM
You're ONLY 16 Insert? Damn! I feel old. -_-

Regardless, best wishes! You're now old enough to drive in the States!

-RJ

Rapier Racer
15th August 2008, 11:38 PM
Happy birthday coiny :robot:cake

*insert noise of coin being inserted*

Darkdrium777
16th August 2008, 01:16 AM
Insert Coins to Continue.

Continue the game of Life in 10. 9. 8. 7...

A fantastic birthday to you my friend! :g :D :cake

rdmx
16th August 2008, 02:16 AM
Thank you very much! I cannot share in the beer, but I can apply for a learner's here in Australia :)

RJ O'Connell
16th August 2008, 04:51 PM
Only a learner's? Jeez. Not much difference between 15, 16 and 17 though. Maybe a little...beats me.

stin
16th August 2008, 06:24 PM
16!!!! this cannie be right!, oh well, happy birthday!:beer<---non-alcohol!;)

stevie:g

RJ O'Connell
16th August 2008, 06:40 PM
We can always crack open a cold Cokestyle. :D

Asayyeah
16th August 2008, 09:39 PM
Happy B Day Ben :cake
Looking forward to watch new wipeout videos from you through youtube ;)

Harvai
17th August 2008, 10:10 AM
Happy birthday to a fellow aussie insertcoin! Hope you had a good one mate.

lunar
17th August 2008, 11:39 AM
Happy Birthday, Ben, I can`t believe you`re 16 looking at the videos you`ve made already - I`m sure you`re going to do some amazing stuff in the future.

anyway have a virtual beer on me! :beer

borell
18th August 2008, 09:53 AM
A little late, but... Happy Birthday Ben! :cake :g

rdmx
18th August 2008, 10:39 AM
Thanks for the virtual beer! :beer *glug* *glug*
RJ - I'd take you up on the coke but I'm not really into carbonated drinks.:?

KIGO1987
18th August 2008, 10:41 AM
You applying for your learners permit Ben?

Doesnt seem so long ago when i was doing my stupid log book, which i ended up bullshittin the last few hours:g What do you guys now have to do? Something like 200hours in the log book and you cant be permitted to drive from dusk to dawn or something?

rdmx
18th August 2008, 11:02 AM
I will sooner or later - but I haven't even gotten that booklet that you have to read (or pretend to know) before sitting the test.

KIGO1987
18th August 2008, 11:20 AM
Most of the stuff in the learners booklet is full of ****. Once you start driving its more of a case of applying common sense. Like giving way to your right, being a deffensive driver and gunning it when the light turns from green to orange. lol. (just make sure its not a red light camera intersection)

One of my mates got his licence a little after i did back in 2004. He got perfect in the written and perfect in the practical, spot on 100%. Then the first week of driving he hit a kerb and broke the wishbone and the CV joint in his car. A week after that he wrote the car off by locking the brakes in the wet and hitting a pole:brickwall This proves whatever the score in either tests dont mean ****. Once you start driving know your cars limitations and look out for those multinovas in the bushes.

You got a car yet? The best car i can suggest is an old Subaru, because these are the most reliable cars on the road to date. The engines in those cars are built to last forever. and the naturally aspirated engine variants are reasonably cheap to run.

rdmx
18th August 2008, 12:07 PM
If I haven't gotten my Ls, what makes you think I've got a car? o0
I don't really know at the moment when it comes to car choice - although my parents want me to get a 'safe' car. This reminds me of the insurance ad with the father placing inflatable toys and pillows on his son's car :). Shame I don't know what company it is - otherwise i could try to find a youtube link.

KIGO1987
18th August 2008, 10:06 PM
Wasnt sure about whether you had a car or not. Some people get there parents old car, some people might get a car ages before they get there licence, got my ride after i got my licence.

I can suggest a few cars that would be good for your circumstances. Something with a naturally aspirated 1.6 to 2.0Liter 4cylinder engine would be safe and cheap to run, Jap brand cars are pretty good like the Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, Subaru Impreza/Liberty, Nissan Pulsar/Tiida. You going for a manual or a auto licence?

Oh thats a HBF car commercial i think.

rdmx
19th August 2008, 07:27 AM
I have no space for a 3rd car at this point in time. 1st car is a V8 SUV (a no-no for learners and P-platers - the v8 makes it off limits) and 2nd car is a Golf R32. While I could drive the R32 once getting my licence, its too bloody fast to be a good learner's car (imo at least). Plus I live in a small-ish court - if it doesn't fit in the garage, it won't fit anywhere else.

KIGO1987
19th August 2008, 11:51 AM
****ing awesome an Volkswagen Golf R32, is that the new one?

Ive driven some awesome hot hatchbacks, im a fan of rice burners than aussy muscle cars. Ive driven a TypeR Civic, new Impreza WRX, Colt Ralliart and a Golf GTi, Nissan Pulsar Q oh and put the Proton Satria GTi on that list. The Volks R32 is a meaty bastard of a car, alot of weight for a car of that size. Understeers alot ive heard due to its dynamics. But if your a fan of VWs its a must have car. I saw the R36 Passat at the car show, and thats one nice looking car. The wagen kinda reminds me of my ride.

Myself i own a Liberty, thats Legacy for all you other guys. A damn good car. I didnt get the forced induced variant because the insurance for our age group is complete bullshit.

Thats got me thinking, what type of cars do all the Wipers around the world drive in, Stevie got a diesel Citreon Xsara which must be tunned for phantom speed:g

Lance
19th August 2008, 02:41 PM
Start a new topic for that discussion; you're going offtopic too long here and hijacking the thread so it becomes something else altogether