PDA

View Full Version : apologies for a fellow racer.

TheFrostE
4th June 2008, 03:46 AM
ok so i was able to get the chance to talk to the fellow feisar fanatic like myself (albino ace). about the recent accusations. we now know the out come of the wo3 records which he has apologized for, and now i would like to apologize to him for my accusations towards him on some of his pulse times, upon closer inspections and testing and a talk with him, i come to find out i may have been to quick to judge him and left out a certain specific detail of racing (pitch control) yes with the pitch control now i can note that i am within a second or so of his times on certain races. so on my behalf of feisar and pulse, i am sorry albino ace

Albino Ace
4th June 2008, 10:53 AM
Ah, so you actually tried nosing down! :P

Glad that solves this problem. All is forgiven, fellow Feisar flyer! ^_^d

TheFrostE
4th June 2008, 12:15 PM
Ya, you know what it was, I barely play venom,or anything lower than phantom. only to finish off the grid, everything else I play on phantom , online and offline, and for all other wipeouts, phantom only, cept wipeout 1, rapier.and at those higher classes in pulse, the pitch is hardly noticeable when racing that fast.and going back to venom for me I didn't think once about the dam pitch. But the difference was quite surprising. Ill be hosting online pulse games later today, cya guys there maybe