PDA

View Full Version : Superfast UK Dual Shock 3 source

infoxicated
3rd June 2008, 08:38 AM
I ordered my Dual Shock 3 from these guys: http://www.365games.co.uk on Thursday night for £29.99 with free delivery and it had arrived by Saturday morning.

Awesome service and a great price, if you ask me. :) :+

The only bit of bizarreness was receiving 13 status updates after I ordered, all saying pretty much the same thing. :dizzy

//is ready to *rumble*

Rapier Racer
3rd June 2008, 12:02 PM
//is ready to *rumble*

:g

I've been tempted to get one of these for a while, any idea of when they are officially launched in the UK? I want one in time for HD might have to pick up an import one.

infoxicated
3rd June 2008, 12:37 PM
No idea when they are officially out, but the Metal Gear pack contains regular SIXAXIS controllers, so it cant be for a while.

Getting them from the place above was like skipping the whole import charade - they'd already done the hard part and it was delivered from the UK for the same price as a new SIXAXIS. :)

Rapier Racer
3rd June 2008, 01:01 PM
Yeah I meant they already did the importing and all that I won't import jack **** unless I really can't get it any other way. One question though I see the pad on that site for £34.99? How'd you manage to wrangle a fiver off :robot

infoxicated
3rd June 2008, 07:13 PM
Yeah, I saw that - maybe it was some sort of special deal they had going last week, 'cos I definitely only paid £29.99

Rapier Racer
3rd June 2008, 08:59 PM
OK I'm not bothered about an extra fiver, you've given me what I was really waiting for a reliable source :+ I'll be picking one up from there soon.

Darkdrium777
3rd June 2008, 10:43 PM
Got mine for 20$ with GT5p for 40$ :D
30$ off, yay. Damn, WipEout HD costs 30$, how incredible :g

That last line is a big wish from me, don't interpret it as fact.