PDA

View Full Version : back to FF 7...on psp!

TheFrostE
26th May 2008, 02:59 PM
ahhhhh, has any one else revived their old love for this amazing game thorugh your psp, by using remote play. man i get so much joy out of playing final fantasy 7 on the go, when im out somewhere.

G'Kyl
31st May 2008, 10:42 AM
As a matter of fact, I plan on playing it again - on PSP as well - after having finished Crisis Core a couple of weeks ago. Thing is... I still have to get the game, since I'm not going through the hazzle of playing it on PC again. ;) And getting an English version is sooort of difficult where I live...

Ben

Chrono
31st May 2008, 11:57 AM
I have the disc images for ff7 on my hard drive from putting it on my psp a while back. It's Greatest Hits NTSC, so if you want disc one, I can put it on mega upload. Of course only if you own the game in some way, shape, or form. =P
*warning: short CFW rant*
with CFW, you can rip images of PS1 games you own, and slap em on the stick like they are a game. Being able to play your whole ps1 library on the PSP helps replay value
*end*

off topic: ben, what's your PS3 psn??

Hellfire_WZ
31st May 2008, 03:32 PM
I'd love to get back on FF7 over remote play, but my disc 1 is fuggered...

Shame you can't really play any fast paced games though because of the control lag.

infoxicated
31st May 2008, 10:20 PM
Chrono has been banned for a week for discussing the distribution of pirate software on this forum. What part of the rules don't you people ****ing get?