PDA

View Full Version : MGS4 Beta

Axel
19th April 2008, 09:38 AM
Is anybody else struggling to get their Konami ID? This is ridiculous!!! After the debacle of downloading the update, I know need to get TWO separate ID's to play this game online!!! Why make life so difficult for us eh? They should just use the PSN ID. I'd expect this nonsense from Wii multi player games but not the frakking PS3!!!!

Yes I'm stressed out! :) , but I want this game bad! I hope WOHD don't have none of this problems when it's first released :D

Nadia Elenova
19th April 2008, 10:36 AM
I think they need to do it that way so they can monitor the Beta, but I'm not quite sure. (I'll check the Konami ID site... ... ... no, still not working :brickwall).

:pirate "A Konami ID means nothing in the battlefield, after a week no one has a Konami ID" :)

mdhay
19th April 2008, 10:37 AM
I feel your pain.

Axel
19th April 2008, 11:36 AM
I got it working!!! Try the method below chaps.

"I tried all day and got soooo pi**ed off with errors and timeouts, but I used my noggin and have created a way to get in within a few minutes (if you're lucky) and a maximum of 20 mins (if you're unlucky)

* You need Firefox
* Goto Tools Add ons, Get Extensions
* Find the AutoFormer add on and install it and restart the browser
* gotohttps://id.konami.netand click register (Blue button on the left) - might take a while but keep trying
* Enter your date of birth and go to edit in Firefox menu and find AutoFormer, click Save all fields - this will now save you entering the DOB again if you need to come back to this stage
* click next
* Wait until the terms show before clicking next again
* fill out the entire form carefully, don't rush you have all the time in the world. Make sure you don't use capitals in username, and make sure game id password is all numbers. Make sure phone number and postcode have no spaces
* now before clicking next click edit again and AutoFormer>save all fields
* Click next, it'll probably fail due to time taken to complete the form. Don't worry
* Start again, this time your DOB should be auto inserted click next to terms, click next to form, click next to confirmation click next and you're done - SIMPLE!!!

If you get kicked out at any point, start again. The point is you don't have to keep re-inserting data and this gives you a MUCH higher chance of getting through before timeouts."

*Oh and once you have completed the form, and it doesn't work. You have to keep on clicking next very quick. I know this is stupid, but hey it worked. don't forget to accept the email TOC one as well. GL!!!

mdhay
19th April 2008, 12:59 PM
Or use the ps3 T9 - like function.