PDA

View Full Version : Blasphemous F-Zero image search request...

AG-wolf
24th March 2008, 03:08 AM
Now, I love Wipeout as much as the rest of everyone here, but my roots in AG racing lie with F-Zero... Back in the day, I was a Genesis kid... but I secretly loved getting a chance to play Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, EVO, and F-Zero at my friend's house on his SNES. My rampant F-Zero fanboyism has stuck with me, and I've followed the series at every turn, much like Wipeout. I had bought a PSP Purely for Wipeout (oh, haha, u c wut i did thar?), I will buy a PS3 solely for whatever Wipeout itteration it receives... I've bought consoles solely for individual games in the past (Nuon & Tempest 3000 anyone?).

When the Gameboy Advance was launching, I heard there was going to be an F-Zero game for it, so I scooped it up the second I got a chance. If anyone has played it, you know it's neither the same as the SNES version nor the N64 one... but despite being different, it was still an awesome game, and totally worthy of the "F-Zero" name. The biggest disappointment, for me, was that it used entirely original machines and pilots. My beloved Fire Stingray wasn't there ;___; I had to make-do with all these other weirdoes, despite the series having cannon story links to the other games. I found one ship I liked though, the "Sly Joker" aka "Dirty Joker" in japan.

I'm trying to find any high resolution imagery OF the ship, preferrably for a sesktop image. I looked extensively a few years ago and managed to find an 800x600 shot of the WindWalker/Grand Crazyhorse (see attached), but that was all. If anyone has or could possibly find a nice high resolution shot of the ship, I would be very greatful... at least anything larger than the images on this site even:

http://f-mode.planets.gamespy.com/games/fzmv/pilots.html

Thanks in advance?