PDA

View Full Version : Predict a Superbowl score

JABBERJAW
3rd February 2008, 07:13 PM
52-20 for the patriots. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the patriots lose on a bad call by the refs, but I fear there is no chance here, unless brady gets hurt

Lance
4th February 2008, 02:08 AM
17-14 Giants.

Please note by the time of my post that the game just ended. ;)

JABBERJAW
4th February 2008, 03:14 AM
It't really nice to see the patriots lose because the Giants got lucky catches. Just the way they deserve to lose.

Lance
4th February 2008, 03:50 PM
Perhaps, but I did think that Manning did a remarkable job on that last touchdown pass in getting out from all that lot of players so he could even make a pass, much less get it in there.

Asayyeah
4th February 2008, 05:06 PM
i saw the last quarter round when the score was 10 / 7 for the giants, i enjoyed all the tactics the 2 teams suggested and the fantastic finish we had.
About Manning old brother, he can be proud of his little 'bro : he also won his own superbowl :clap

JABBERJAW
5th February 2008, 02:49 PM
Manning did a great Job with that drive, especially getting away from the tackles(he normally crumples when they look at him), but should have been intercepted once, and that catch was unbelievable. It was just nice to see someone pull the same crap the patriots do to teams all the time. I was just amazed that the Patriots didn't score at the end(even with 30 seconds)

rageagainstgeorge
8th February 2008, 10:05 PM
A little late maybe but, I watched the Superbowl here in the UK. I'd never seen a game a American Football before but the BBC team did a good job explaining it.

I probably won't become a huge fan of the sport, too stop-start-stop for me. I've got too say one thing though, Americans certainly know how to put on a show. I've never seen an atmosphere like it in any other sport.