PDA

View Full Version : Rez HD on the 360

chri5
31st January 2008, 07:22 AM
Downloaded this from Xbox Live Arcade last night.
Absolutely brilliant, looks superb and sounds great in 5.1 surround.

Yaster
31st January 2008, 12:16 PM
Yup it's certainly a blast from the past. Now I don't need to feel guilty for downloading the Dreamcast version even though it was avaliable in no shops anywhere.

nakamura
1st February 2008, 12:15 AM
Love Rez to death. Would love to see the HD version. But the PS2 games still rocks enough for me.

Lion
1st February 2008, 11:33 AM
I'll probably pick it up if it gets ported to PSN

BulletWraith
3rd February 2008, 09:37 AM
I love this game to bits, also hoping for a PSN release, such a relaxing, engaging, immersive experience
would be great on PSP if the PSP had rumble
which just gave me an interesting idea(that just floated into my brain this second)
if Rez(or any other game) was on the memory stick the UMD drive would be free so you could put in a special UMD with a weight in it instead of a disk, which means the motor in the disk drive would be just like the motor in a dual shock

PSP Rumble A'hoy'hoy
(true true, couple things I didn't work out, but a nice fleeting thought)

Churr
-zer0shen

The Gracer
10th February 2008, 05:44 AM
churr bro. Its a pity people in other areas might not understand this litte saying. its a very kiwi thing to say. Or am i wrong - do other people understand this?

I downloaded the trial for this game on XBLA then promptly purchased it. i cant really experience the HD part of the game - my tv is a small 16" CRT - but the sound is brilliant through my hifi and i think it was definitely 800MS well spent.

The weighted disk is a good idea in theory, but im not sure if it would work properly in practice. :P

Lance
10th February 2008, 01:05 PM
''churr'': Is that any relation to ''cheers''?

The Gracer
10th February 2008, 07:10 PM
Close. i was thinking of a way to explain it when i made that post - it really just means 'churr'. you can use it pretty much anywhere and it doesnt really mean anything.

It can be used in place of 'cheers', but that isnt its only use. For instance, someone might achieve something and you could say 'churr bro, that was awesome' or something.

Was that a good explanation? It was really difficult to put it into words...

BulletWraith
10th February 2008, 08:10 PM
Chur
Chur Churr
Churr bo
Churr bro
Cheers bro
Cheers brother
thanks friend/thankyou kindly

zer0shen 0ut

Lance
10th February 2008, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the elaborations.

Chias.

The Gracer
19th February 2008, 04:14 AM
Holy ****, i just played this @ full1080 on my mates 50 odd inch plasma and its f**king amazing. the 5.1 is amazing and the graphics are mindblowing. i wouldnt want to play this game under the influence of anything, my brain might cease to function. :D

Jake
21st February 2008, 02:48 PM
One of my all-time favourite games. I just recently got a 360 and my most played games at the minute are this and Space Giraffe.

Perfect size far a game too. It's over relatively quickly (although the awesome last level lasts ~ half an hour), but I personally prefer smaller games with reply value over massive games that most people won't have the time to complete.

element42
23rd February 2008, 04:27 PM
Definitely one of my favourite games on the PS2; I read somewhere that the creator said there was 'no reason' it couldn't be ported to other platforms, so I really hope it comes to PSN sometime.
I got the 'trance vibrator' off ebay for it when I had my PS2, that was an unusual experience ;) Apparently you can use multiple xbox360 controllers for the same 'function'.
I've got the soundtrack CD and all!

chri5
28th April 2008, 06:45 AM
I've got the soundtrack CD and all!

Ah man, I'd love the soundtrack, didn't know it existed!