PDA

View Full Version : Xlink kai help

Ash-Omen
18th January 2008, 09:59 PM
hi i jus downloaded xlink and it gives me a headache on how too use it or how too set it up or watever lol could someone with wipeout pure or burnout legends plz add me on Xlink and help me out, i know a fair share about networking but this jus boggles me on how it works lol, i have wireless router and a wlan card so i think ive already got wat i need.

thnx

Xtag: Ash-Omen
MSN: AshOmen@hotmail.com

lunar
18th January 2008, 10:53 PM
this is the thread which will have the answers for you.

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2148

teamxlink.com forums has guides that work. Set it up like it says there.

It`s not too bad if you do it step by step. Forgetting about the PSP, you should see "network reachable yes" in Kai diagnostics when you run the kai programme, which means that your internet connection is working fine for kai. If not you will probably need to port forward or find some network solution.

Then on the PSP side just make sure your wlan card is kai compatible, there`s a list on teamxlink forums, and enter the correct settings in the set up programme for that card, which are also posted on the xlink forums and in the thread above.

Make sure you are hosting a game or searching for one when you launch kai, or it won`t detect your psp.