PDA

View Full Version : Worlds most annoying TV show, PLEASE VOTE!

jtc42
15th December 2007, 06:06 PM
I know it's not all that imaginative but a MASSIVE argument within my school lead to this. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

We want to find the ONE most irritating TV show EVER!

Now you could just reply slagging the idea off (and that has happened on more than one other forum), or you could spend a mere few seconds to just quickly vote, no harm done.

http://www.yoelus.com/blog/index.php?/archives/25-The-Worlds-Most-Annoying-TV-Show-VOTE-NOW!.html

PLEASE, do your bit to help the cause!

mdhay
15th December 2007, 06:21 PM
Dude.a the link is an Apache 404, I think it needs to be fixed if I'm gonna put Eastenders on there.

jtc42
15th December 2007, 06:29 PM
Fixed and Eastenders is (of course) one of the 60+ shows to vote from! :beer

mdhay
15th December 2007, 06:35 PM
I don't know why Top Gear is on there, it rules!

regarding the eastenders prescence: daiyymn, ah muhst bih sighkik! hyuk hyuk hyuk!

jtc42
15th December 2007, 06:43 PM
I was stuck for ideas. Top Gear FTW I say!

Lion
15th December 2007, 06:50 PM
why are there a bunch of movies in the list?
voted for survivor because they just won't stop making them

swift killer
15th December 2007, 07:44 PM
I absolutely HATE X Factor!

jtc42
16th December 2007, 12:01 PM
why are there a bunch of movies in the list?
voted for survivor because they just won't stop making them
I wasnt going to but a number of people really wanted things like yu-gi-oh movie and the pokemon movies on there

Rachel Johnson
16th December 2007, 07:58 PM
Hmm... There seems to be a heck of a lot of kids shows listed. Makes me wonder about the age of the creator...

Anyway, it was quite tough. There are a LOT of crappy shows listed, but I eventually went for Pop Idol/American Idol. HATE!

Medusa
16th December 2007, 08:32 PM
Ugh I hate Survivor.:-:-:- DIE ALREADY!!!

Chill
26th December 2007, 03:46 AM
LOL!!! I don't watch a lot of TV... but I would say the most annoying TV shows are soap operahs and tv shows about actors and celebrities... honestly, the only thing that should be different for a celebrity is their job, which is acting... I don't think they should be butchered by cameras their entire lives just cause they would like to be in front of some when they feel like it...

q_dmc12
26th December 2007, 03:52 AM
link is dead again...

mdhay
26th December 2007, 10:31 AM
@Chill....

You should tell them that, they - the film crew, paparazi, etc. - are all perverted. Soaps are just a massive cliché now. Why don't they all turn 180º and walk away? They should stay in "development hell" along with reality shows, they extremely annoy me. Who'd want to watch them?
Example: Big Brother:

4:45 AM. I can't beleive you are still watching them sleep, you incoherent Boboid. Jeez, I have had 60 Balti Pies from the local chippy, and you are still at it!

/Example

JABBERJAW
26th December 2007, 06:53 PM
What about shows like david the knome, or babar the elephant. I found those quite repulsive. Pokemon(which sucks) is a gem compared to them.

Max A K Challie
30th December 2007, 12:57 AM
Shortland Street, Coronation Street.

*vomit*