PDA

View Full Version : TMU Feisar

BARTgai
6th December 2007, 11:59 PM
well, because its for a different game, i figured i would put this in off-topic area

anyways, was looking through Trackmania carpark, and saw THE FEISAR AG-CRAFT FOR DOWNLOAD! im not sure if anyone else has seen this, im sure there are people here that have, but i figured i would post it because it looks so cool! Its the Wipeout Fusion model, but oh well.

check it out here http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/car.php?id=1085 looks very nice8)

( there is also a van uber craft. Were these made by a wipeoutzone member? )

Lion
7th December 2007, 04:18 AM
very very cool :)
the Feisar is one of the things that fusion got right, so no complaints about the source
that's definitely gonna be my model when I get around to installing that game again :P

DjManiac21
7th December 2007, 08:01 AM
Sorry for this question but, what exactly is Trackmania?
I couldn't look much into it since I'm at work now :paperbag

Great design though!

Lion
7th December 2007, 10:06 AM
Trackmania is a series of racing games (tm original, tm sunrise, tm nations, tm united) that allow users to create their own tracks using a simple but remarkably versatile tile based track editor.
the tracks can feature loops, spirals, jumps, tunnels, and a variety of different surfaces and in a variety of environments (desert, snow, rally, island, bay, coast, stadium)
each environment sporting a different handling model and different default cars
personally I like island, stadium, and rally best - in that order
if you ever played the old dos game Stunts, then you have the basic idea

players race simultaneously on one track, but are able to pass through each other , competing only with their times.

Dr. Angryman
7th December 2007, 10:58 AM
Hah! Cool! :lol