PDA

View Full Version : Inactive but alive :P

DjManiac21
3rd December 2007, 11:41 AM
Hey guys, long time no see!

I've been roaming the forum as usual but have been so busy lately that I wasn't actually posting anything.

Since the great convention here in Amsterdam I've been struggling to keep everything under control in my life, and it proved to be a real bitc* :pirate

Anyways, here's a little something about my life for the last months.

-I've quit my job, one of the best decisions so far.
-I finished the Electronic Music production course, and got my certificate last Saturday!
-I bought a Wii.
-My wife quit her job as well, I love that woman!
-I've been working on some new tracks, and got some opportunities to play at The Flying Pig Hostel.
-Got a new job in a Vet Lab, I'm now tech support for lab equipment and I'm very happy about it :)
-My wife is now working for a GPS-devices company part-time and started her carrer on filmmaking. :+
-I'm very excited about Pulse, waiting to get my ass kicked online! :dizzy
-I'm trying to lure me wife into getting us a PS3, so maybe we can cover WO HD as well. I'm going like "Well, you know you can play Metal Gear later when it comes out" (she loves them), "You can actually play from the bed since the controllers are wireless and have great reach" and on and on :P

And well, there it was, in a nut shell.

Hope you all ok :)

PS: 9 days and counting down...

Mad-Ice
3rd December 2007, 11:50 AM
Hi DjManiac21

Good to hear everything is okay!! When you will be playing a DJ set I'd like to come over and listen to some new tunes!! The new European Wipeout Convention 2008 is near. More news about this very soon. I hope you will be there aswell.

Great greetings Mad-Ice

Asayyeah
3rd December 2007, 11:55 AM
Yihaa Mauro :)
Always good to hear about you mate :+
Seems you & your gf changed a lot of things in yer life for a great benefit, we need to take risks ( changing from job for instance) if we feel situation can be better for ourself. You took the right decision : congrats.

Wipeout Pulse : what's that game ? :D

End of the year will be busy for me and till the 4th feb , after that period i ll be completely free for a Dutch trip visiting you & the new house of Mad Ice :rock

Catch you later on msn

Chill
9th December 2007, 05:45 AM
Got a new job in a Vet Lab.

AWESOME!!! I wanna be a vet!!! How is it???

mdhay
9th December 2007, 08:18 AM
He isn't a vet, Chill, He's tech support:

...I'm now tech support for the lab equipment and I'm very happy about it...

Chill
10th December 2007, 07:14 AM
I know, but he sees more than I do... right? All I see is my job, which has nothing at all to do with vets.

DjManiac21
10th December 2007, 08:03 AM
Hiya Chill, in fact I get to be real close to Vet's work, like sample preps and diagnostics as well, though I'm not officially cleared to give opinions on diagnostics :P
But it's a great deal of fun fortunately, and it's good to know that you can do something for those helping animals :)

mdhay is right, I'm not a vet myself, which I'd love to, but I get to be around it and that's cool enough.

I have some biology and medicine studies, not a lot but good enough to get me the job.

Funny thing is the more people I meet here, the more I notice they are all linked to music, djing, or music producing in one way or the other :P
EG: Process' manager, toghether with a couple of guys in the warehouse and another tech support host a house-techno radio show, how crazy is that!!! :D